Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dio- Is this for real?

Go down 
+8
Wargod
mez
manny
Mordor
snooloui
ultrametal
Schbopo
GrandNational
12 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Dio- Is this for real? Empty
PostSubject: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:53 am

Did he really pass away? http://metalasfuck.net/zine/news/2010/ronnie-james-dio-loses-his-battle-cancer
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:24 am

NO.

NO.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:34 am

Never-mind, they just pulled this story out saying it was a hoax. I figured, since no one else had this news. My buddy sent it to me, I don't know what he was smoking.
Back to top Go down
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:01 am

Read Blabbermouth... Hes not Dead but not doing well.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=140115
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:45 am

That really sucks. Who makes hoaxes/jokes about ill/dying people?
Back to top Go down
Mordor
Metal student
Metal student
Mordor

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:14 am

I fukin hope not man. I'm crying just thinking about it..Come On Ronnie beat this crap man Dio- Is this for real? 11840 Dio- Is this for real? 11840
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofmetal.dk
Mordor
Metal student
Metal student
Mordor

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:17 am

***UPDATE***: Wendy Dio posted the following message on Ronnie's official Twitter profile at approximately 3:45 a.m. EST on Sunday, May 16: "Don't believe the rumors, Ronnie is still hanging in there!!! Hugs, Wendy Dio." ***
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:31 am

No he has not passed away but sadly it seems that his health has taken a turn for the worst here is more from Wendy Dio's very short statement:

“I am at the hospital and Ronnie has NOT passed away!!!! He is not doing good, but he is not dead.
“I will let you know if anything changes.
“Thank you for your concern.”
People who start this online rumors suck, he maybe a metal icon/legend but he is also a human being.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:59 am

Wow!! Prayers going out to him. I just saw an interview with him and Eddie Trunk about a month ago and he looked good, and sounded good. I thought the treatment was working, and outside the Chemo wearing him down it sounded like he was in the clear "almost".

The article made it sound like he couldnt tour this summer because he was finishing up his treatment. He also made it sound like once the chemo was over and his body was repaired/healed, he was going back out and singing.

Oh man I hope he gets past this, just like all of you do too I am sure. All I can say is pray for the man. Pray he beats this and that he comes to know the lord before anything "worse" may happen. I think as fans that's about all we really can do.......besides sitting here worrying and checking blabbermouth or other news sites for the next couple days waiting for an update.

Best Wishes RJD!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:58 am

Come on RJD beat this cancer crap, you can do it man. And to those people who start rumors like that they should be ashamed of themselves, what if someone came to them and told them someone in there family had died and then said it was false. Not a good thing!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:16 am

God bless Ronnie James & Wendy Dio. May he get well soon.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:40 pm

This was all over Facebook yesterday.... Hope he pulls through!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Beginning of the end, guys. This rumor was probably started by someone at the hospital, but it was likely based in expectation rather than fact. Sad as it is, Ronnie is probably not going to make it.
Back to top Go down
Mordor
Metal student
Metal student
Mordor

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:20 pm

SAd sad day....This fuking sucks, we love you Ronnie \m/

Wendy Dio
, wife/manager of legendary heavy metal singer Ronnie James Dio (DIO, HEAVEN & HELL, BLACK SABBATH, RAINBOW), has released the following statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

"Today my heart is broken, Ronnie
passed away at 7:45 a.m. [on Sunday] 16th May. Many, many friends and
family were able to say their private goodbyes before he peacefully
passed away.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:21 pm

....................................Sad

\m/ Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dio- Is this for real?   Dio- Is this for real? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dio- Is this for real?
Page 1 of 1