Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waddy Wachtel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Waddy Wachtel Empty
PostSubject: Waddy Wachtel   Waddy Wachtel Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:19 pm

WADDY WACHTEL is one of the most well-known and respected performers in the music industry. His career as a guitarist, producer and song-writer has spanned many years. From his early beginnings in the L.A. music scene in the 1970's playing with such artists as the Everly Brothers, Linda Ronstadt, James Taylor, Warren Zevon, Bonnie Raitt, Randy Newman, Don Henley and Jackson Browne - to playing and writing with Keith Richards in the X-Pensive Winos - to his most recent work as musical director, lead guitarist and vocalist for Stevie Nicks - he's ventured into such creative fields as composing his own songs and writing musical scores for films.

Waddy was born ready....... Ready to Rock It Up! Following Waddy through his musical career, which is an on-going project, is an exploration into the history of Rock 'n' Roll itself. It's also a great example of how one man continues to keep Rock in his soul and gives his music continuously and creatively.

Waddy is not only respected by those in the music industry, but he's treasured and highly valued by all who have worked with him and known him on a personal level.

Enjoy your journey through the pages here - mapping out the past, present, and future of this extremely talented person:

Discography / Credits / Gigs / Songs provides information on albums, movies, TV appearances, tours, etc. on which Waddy has been featured. It also includes several Audio and Video clips, as well as a section on songs composed by Waddy.

Articles / Interviews includes articles written about Waddy over the years as well as interviews with him.

Photos and Videos contains a "Brief Photo Bio" with pics of Waddy performing with various artists over the years. "Photo Gallery" is filled with Thumbnails you can click to enlarge. You can also check out many videos of Waddy Wachtel performing with various artists.

[size=21]Waddy Wachtel Band
includes reviews of past gigs of the Waddy Wachtel Band with photos and videos at The Joint in Los Angeles, as well as info on the members of the band and special guests who have got up on that stage with them. It's obvious that Waddy is not only a great sideman and session player, but he can take center stage as a vocalist as well.

Wargod51[/size]

Last edited by Wargod48 on Sat May 15, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Waddy Wachtel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waddy Wachtel   Waddy Wachtel Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm familiar with him most through Warren Zevon.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Waddy Wachtel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waddy Wachtel   Waddy Wachtel Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:54 pm

My knowledge of him began with his tenure in Keith Richards' band and some amusing stories by "Sweet, sweet Connie" the famous groupie. He was into golden showers.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

Waddy Wachtel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waddy Wachtel   Waddy Wachtel Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
My knowledge of him began with his tenure in Keith Richards' band and some amusing stories by "Sweet, sweet Connie" the famous groupie. He was into golden showers.

I like his work with Keef a lot. It was my first exposure to his stuff.

Sponsored content

Waddy Wachtel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waddy Wachtel   Waddy Wachtel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waddy Wachtel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: