Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Annihilator tune up-Ambush

Go down 
+2
Jesusandmetal23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Empty
PostSubject: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:49 pm

http://www.annihilatormetal.com/index.php?page=198

Not bad. They definitely have some classic riffs in there.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:09 pm

I like it. I'll be getting this some way or another. Lokks like it won't be available here In the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:01 pm

Leaps and bounds better than the last album. Diggin' the riffs.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:49 pm

007 wrote:
I like it. I'll be getting this some way or another. Lokks like it won't be available here In the U.S.
On the Annihilator website they say to go to the site on May 15th and they will have info on how to buy/download the new cd. I assume by how it is written that you can buy the download, but I am not sure that you can buy a hard copy in the US unless it is an import. I looked on Amazon at the import but that is running almost 30 bucks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Ben Grimm wrote:
007 wrote:
On the Annihilator website they say to go to the site on May 15th and they will have info on how to buy/download the new cd. I assume by how it is written that you can buy the download, but I am not sure that you can buy a hard copy in the US unless it is an import. I looked on Amazon at the import but that is running almost 30 bucks

Waaaay too much for a cd.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:39 am

Great sounding song. Vocals sound good too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Alaskan Metalhead
Metal novice
Metal novice
Alaskan Metalhead

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:07 pm

You can also listen to tracks #2 and #4 on that website as well.

Excellent, blazing metal! I love how Waters can still really tear it up. Sure do miss Joe Comeau singing, though. I thought his voice really suited Annihilator music well.

Yeah, Tracks 2, 3 (mentioned above) and 4 are available to listen to on the website.

This will be another must-have for me (even if I have to stoop to the level of buying a download version. Let's hope that we metalheads in the USA get a chance to buy a real CD of this!)

I want real, physical head-banging, not downloaded headbanging!! New Annihilator tune up-Ambush 11840
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:37 pm

I checked the website, it is available on ITunes now, I guess this is the level I will have to stoop to. I really want a physical copy maybe the next time I am in Europe I will pick it up New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Annihilator tune up-Ambush   New Annihilator tune up-Ambush Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Annihilator tune up-Ambush
Page 1 of 1