Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIGGER - Stronger than Ever

Go down 
+2
ultmetal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Empty
PostSubject: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:51 pm

Does anyone know if this album was ever officially (or bootlegged) on CD?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39652

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 8:47 pm

Yes. I think I 've seen it from time to time listed on ebay by vegascds (and goes for a nice amount)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 9:11 pm

I don't think it's ever been OFFICIALLY released on CD... when the album was originally released (1987?) CDs weren't totally the norm yet for indie metal labels, and it didn't sell well enough to warrant a re-press onto CD down the line, but those Greek bootleggers have apparently pressed it a few times over the years.

Of course I could be wrong. I've been wrong before.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:14 am

Thanks for the info. I have it on vinyl, but would love to find a copy on CD even if it is a bootleg.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:23 am

I just did a quick eBay search and the only formats for it I found were vinyl and cassette... happy hunting, I guess.

By the way, I love the robot duck on the cover of that album! What the heck were they thinking?? That's gotta be one of the worst album covers in metal history. Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:51 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I just did a quick eBay search and the only formats for it I found were vinyl and cassette... happy hunting, I guess.

By the way, I love the robot duck on the cover of that album! What the heck were they thinking?? That's gotta be one of the worst album covers in metal history. Smile

I think it's sort of funny myself. Look out! The mighty robot duck is coming to get ya!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:08 am

Nothin' sez METAL like a robot duck!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Welll here's some pics of that Digger CD, I got it off of that Vegascds guy for about $15, sound is grand, cover does look dodgy though.

I made the pictures that little bit bigger so you can read them. Label and all.

Front & CD

DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Digger

Back.

DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Diggerback
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:19 pm

Can you spell BOOTLEG??

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:35 pm

Locky wrote:
Welll here's some pics of that Digger CD, I got it off of that Vegascds...

vegascds. 'nuff said.lol!

I don't think it was ever pressed to CD either (to add to what others have already said), so bootleg is the only way to go if you want a CD of it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:57 pm

Yeah, it's an awful album cover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:49 am

Thanks Locky. Have a copy of the Retrospect bootleg coming my way.
🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIGGER - Stronger than Ever   DIGGER - Stronger than Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIGGER - Stronger than Ever
Page 1 of 1