Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sturm & Drang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:22 am

Wow this band is young and from Finland their song "Rising Son" is very catchy and is actually good. Check them out at their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sturmis

Wargod48

NP: Flameborn - Rise Again demo
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:24 am

They have an early Sonata Arctica sound and I love Sonata Arctica!

Wargod48

NP: Flameborn - Rise Again demo
Back to top Go down

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:41 pm

Bump!

This deserves a bump. I think "Rising Sun" sounds like some old school killer 80s rock, while "Forever" has a big Sonata Arctica sound.

These kids are wicked young, though! I mean, so young you can hear it in the vocals. Anyone know their ages?

Sturm & Drang 1470390666_l

They look 12 years old! lol!
Back to top Go down

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:57 pm

That kid second from the right does actually look 12. The others look 15. Wasn't 12 the age of Death Angel's drummer when they started?
Back to top Go down

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:03 pm

The song Rising Son sounds like Rainbow in the Dark.
Back to top Go down

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
The song Rising Son sounds like Rainbow in the Dark.
No way! Your metal license has been revoked!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:09 pm

Pretty good...especially considering their age!! Not bad at all...look forward to hearing what they come up with!
Back to top Go down

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:11 pm

Not the very first part of the song but when he starts singing he sounds a little like Dio and the guitar sounds a bit like Rainbow in the Dark, but I guess it sounds that way just to me.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:11 pm

Pretty good...especially considering their age!! Not bad at all...look forward to hearing what they come up with!
Back to top Go down

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:40 pm

thrashmetalhead wrote:
Not the very first part of the song but when he starts singing he sounds a little like Dio and the guitar sounds a bit like Rainbow in the Dark, but I guess it sounds that way just to me.
Vocally, they sound like Hanson! Haha. The second and third from the left (brothers?) also look like the dude/chick from Hanson. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sturm & Drang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sturm & Drang   Sturm & Drang Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sturm & Drang
Page 1 of 1