Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RiotAct666

Go down 
+8
mc666
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
MetalRob331
Addy
Stender
ZetaReticuli
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:03 pm

For anybody who reads/makes posts on Blabbermouth, I was just curious...why does this fella RiotAct666 get so much crap from everyone? lol, the guy never said a single negative thing, as far as I remember, so why's everyone making fun of him, I have no idea. I know it's a rather weird topic but I was just wondering... he seems to be pretty popular on the site...and for a bad reason, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:09 pm

maybe try asking people from the site your referencing...
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Stender wrote:
maybe try asking people from the site your referencing...

I'm not a member.

Anyway, I just thought people from here made posts there too and noticed...
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Quote :
why does this fella RiotAct666 get so much crap from everyone? lol, the guy never said a single negative thing,

You just answered your own question, from what i see on blabbermouth its a joke, waste of time killer of brain cells to try to get into it with those idiotic creatans that pass for a human being. this Riotact person is probobly being sensible and intelligent and the idiocy cant stand it -shrugs- that be my guess
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:19 pm

RiotACT is mostly right on what he posts. All blabbermouth is, is a bunch of bashing going on about every band. Thats the cool thing to do over there. Why do you look at news if you dont like the band? Makes no sense. Its all opinion and of course you are going to get those who disagree but bashing ppl about it makes no sense.

Why I only post here. The people on this board rule...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:32 pm

I never read the blabbermnouth posts - just the stories. I can;t stand reading what their idiot posters write.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:45 pm

I've noticed and wondered about the hate for that guy on Blabbermouth. I don't know what the big deal is. The only stuff he ever posts is positive like "Good for them," "first day buyer," "great band," etc. ... nothing wrong with that of course, but I guess it earns him the wrath of the Blab population at large because he's not flaming and throwing poo like the rest of them. He's different, and that scares them.

To be honest, I'm not even sure that "RiotAct666" is even a real person. I wonder if he's a "bot" of some kind that's programmed to put nice posts up every couple of minutes. He never responds to any of the crap flung at him/her/it.

Very strange all the way around... but that's Blabbermouth for ya

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Haha! That's true, Freddy. He never responds to any messages, he doesn't even have an e-mail. With a name like RiotAct666, I would expect him to sound more...I dunno, with attitude? But he seems to be in Teletubbie land.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:58 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
I never read the blabbermnouth posts - just the stories. I can;t stand reading what their idiot posters write.

+1
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:55 am

thejokeriv wrote:
i find BM posters are much the same as HoM posters. it's all just opinions by people with computers & internet connections.

as for that riotact666 guy... he is positive about everything, so you know he must be a fake.

Approval Guy
Metal novice
Metal novice
Approval Guy

Number of posts : 74

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:37 pm

The reason he gets so much abuse is because he always has somthing positive to say. This enrages the retarded members of the site even more than they already are by seeing headlines like "Dave Mustaine enjoyed touring with Metallica"

He is either a very successful troll or just a positive guy who looks on the bright side of things.

BTW: The only reason I reserected this tread is cause me and a friend were getting a kick out of reading blabbermouth comments and this is a result when you type "riotact666" in to google.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:02 pm

lol! I just did a search on that name and I clicked on a site that he must have posted on and heres what he wrote

By: Riotact666
Wednesday, December 09, 2009, 1:27:28 PM | Riotact666
I think that all men and women should at least try some anal play. If a man is willing to let a woman play with his butt, the woman should not be opposed to allowing him to penetrate her anus.

http://www.emandlo.com/2009/05/wise-guys-do-most-straight-guys-secretly-love-bum-play/feed/

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 pm

I'm not going anywhere near that link.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Joe wrote:
I'm not going anywhere near that link.

Me neither.

But just for gits and shiggles I Googled ol' Riotact and we're not the only forum that has discussed him. I found this thread where a guy claims to know him personally, he sez he works in the produce dept. of the local supermarket and "always smells like p*ss." Laughing very hard

http://www.treehouseofdeath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34428&sid=478220b607eef6c61149c85607189169

Oh, and he has a "fan page" on Facebook....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RiotAct666/137709112523#!/pages/RiotAct666/137709112523?v=info

From the "personal info" on his FB page:
"RiotAct666 is a Blabbermouth.net user. Basically, he's know for posting really f*cking stupid comments on Blabbermouth saying how much he loves sh*tty, mainstream music. He then goes on to say that he'll be a first day buyer of said musician's craptastic CD and attend their lame ass concerts. Luckily, there are trolls who make fun of him for his douchebaggery. However, instead of taking the hint that everyone think's he's a dumbass and stop posting or at least getting a new user name, he soldiers on in name of sh*tty metal.
Interests:
Heavy Metal, the internet, his mother's basement, having no life in general, being the target of troll attacks."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm

RiotAct666 647664

When I first opened that link and saw those Kip Winger posts I thought you pulled a fast one!

Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Clicking those links ain't all bad. Look what I found...

SHARKTOPUS!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

RiotAct666 Sharktopus02

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Indeed.

Sharktopus > Kip Winger and Riotact666 combined.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:37 pm

I like the addition of spikes coming from the gills. As if a genetically engineered shark/octopus creature isn't terrifying enough. And do I see a dong on the undercarriage?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
And do I see a dong on the undercarriage?

lol!

Back to top Go down

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

mc666 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
i find BM posters are much the same as HoM posters. it's all just opinions by people with computers & internet connections.

as for that riotact666 guy... he is positive about everything, so you know he must be a fake.

Your opinion suxx.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:39 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
mc666 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Your opinion suxx.

MESSHUGGAH!!!!!11

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:17 pm

FIRST POST B*TCHES!

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

RiotAct666 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RiotAct666   RiotAct666 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
FIRST POST B*TCHES!

LMAO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down