Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Go down 
+19
fingers
QuothTheRaven
Stender
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
snooloui
Orion Crystal Ice
Dave the Boss
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
tohostudios
kmorg
XYZ
the sentinel
ryanmetalman
Metal Misfit
Required Fields
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Empty
PostSubject: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:04 pm

AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS RULE !!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Don't tell me it's possible to be THAT ignorant in America today.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:30 pm

It is. And I m glad I am no longer an educator.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:32 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
AMERICAN PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEMS RULE !!!! Laughing

He's Canadian.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:54 am

Wow, that is my 9 year old's idol at the moment. And I thought Miley Cirus (sp?) was bad....

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:27 am

I can't see it but this has to be about that Bieber kid not understanding what "German" means.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:34 am

Yeah, he claims he's never heard the word German, and doesn't know what that means....

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:39 am

We don't say that in America... LOL!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:48 am

I read that he claims he didn't understand because of the accent. He thought the guy said "jewman".

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:45 am

I'm saddened by the fact that I even know what a justin beiber is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_cry

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:46 am

My 7 year old niece loves this kid. Though she thinks his name is "Justin Beaver." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:49 am

Who?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:50 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
Who?

He's the latest Disney Channel approved teen idol singing sensation here in the US. By my watch, he's got about five minutes left on his fifteen minutes of fame.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:52 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
Who?

He's the latest Disney Channel approved teen idol singing sensation here in the US. By my watch, he's got about five minutes left on his fifteen minutes of fame.

Aaaah right. Then it doesn't surprise me I never heard of him. I never heard of the Jonas Brothers until errr... 2008 or something, when I was in the US. Imagine my horror when I saw them one of their videos TV back home. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:58 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
My 7 year old niece loves this kid. Though she thinks his name is "Justin Beaver." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 201269

Honestly, until I actually saw his name in print, I thought it was Justin Beaver too. I thought it was kinda racy for a teen idol to call him self "Just in beaver".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:04 am

tohostudios wrote:
I read that he claims he didn't understand because of the accent. He thought the guy said "jewman".

What kind of lame ass excuse is that? The guy even showed him the card with German on it... Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:07 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
My 7 year old niece loves this kid. Though she thinks his name is "Justin Beaver." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 201269

Honestly, until I actually saw his name in print, I thought it was Justin Beaver too. I thought it was kinda racy for a teen idol to call him self "Just in beaver".

I first saw that kid on TV at my bro-in-law's house a month or two ago. My niece was watching the Nickelodeon Awards or whatever they're called and he came on. My niece started jumping up and down and sez "Unca Keef, you HAVE to watch this guy, Justin Beaver! His song is soooooo GOOD!"... I had no idea what she was talkin' about and assumed "Justin Beaver" would be some new cartoon character I hadn't seen yet. I was actually kinda disappointed to find out he was just some schmuck teenybopper singer. Laughing Anyway, when they put his name up on screen I sez to her "His name is Bieber, honey. Bieber. With a 'b.' A 'beaver' is a small furry animal that chews on trees." She just looked at me and went "Eh, whatever." Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:08 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

What kind of lame ass excuse is that? The guy even showed him the card with German on it... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 201269

It's the best his public relations team could come up with on such short notice. I'm sure in the coming weeks, they'll continue to excercise spin control on the whole sitauation. Gotta protect his public image while they can. In a coupla years, he'll be the next Corey Haim and it won't be their problem anymore.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:16 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

What kind of lame ass excuse is that? The guy even showed him the card with German on it... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 201269

It's the best his public relations team could come up with on such short notice. I'm sure in the coming weeks, they'll continue to excercise spin control on the whole sitauation. Gotta protect his public image while they can. In a coupla years, he'll be the next Corey Haim and it won't be their problem anymore.

Come on, even a ten year old could come up with a better excuse... Laughing Not that I care much, but still. Just shows ya how stupid some people are.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Too close to 'Barber'. I don't like it. Take it away from my sight.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:08 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'm saddened by the fact that I even know what a justin beiber is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_cry

I'm proud to say I had no idea who he was until I did a quick search of him after seeing that clip.I see I'm not missing much.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Dave the Boss wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

What kind of lame ass excuse is that? The guy even showed him the card with German on it... Laughing very hard

I'm more shocked to find that toho did a little investigation on behalf of this kid! lol!

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:17 pm

kmorg wrote:
Dave the Boss wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I'm more shocked to find that toho did a little investigation on behalf of this kid! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Lol

Not really. It was one of the featured stories on Yahoo yesterday. I saw his picture and I was like "Who the hell is that?" so I clicked on the story.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:42 pm

You want to see what the girls really want, just look over here to the left. OCI, l'origine de désir.

<-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: