Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik! Empty
PostSubject: Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik!   Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Ok I've decided to resurrect this again. If you like it great, if not your loss.

So the first CD of the day will be from Phonomik! Out on Nightmare Records label European of course and good stuff!

http://www.myspace.com/phonomik

Wargod51
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik!   Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:39 pm

It's ok, pretty strong Disturbed sound. I can pass on this one.

I don't know if I want you to do this thread anymore, I end up just adding to my list of want but can't afford. Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik! 798255
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik!   Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Wow listening to Phonomik right now.

LOVE IT!!!

This is a little like Disturbed, but I love Disturbed!!!

Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik! 11840
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik!   Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:29 am

I got this disc in the mailbox today, and one play in it is pretty darn good. There is a lot more variety to music than I had expected as they seem to touch on various genres with their songs.
I cannot comment on the Disturbed angle as I do not believe I can tell you if I even would know a Disturbed song if I heard it; but I could ask my son as he likes Disturbed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik!   Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wargod51's CD of the day, Phonomik!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: