Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Michaels in critical condition

Go down 
+15
MetalGuy71
TheDoctor'sScarf
Gilbert
mc666
manny
Metal Misfit
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
akeldama
Leatherface
Addy
tohostudios
Metallic Blaze
mez
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDoctor'sScarf
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 492

Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Never have been a Poison fan, but Bret's always seemed like a polite, down to earth sort of guy, so I hope he gets well soon.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Was a fan back in the day and have seen Poison live (twice), but haven't paid much attention to them in years. Sorry to hear this news about Bret though. Seems like a decent fella. Hope this doesn't end his career.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Anybody have any kind of updated information
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 pm

Here is a link to an update from ABC News:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bret-michaels-speech-slurred-vision-blurred-doctors-puzzled/story?id=10471043
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:52 pm

That's tough that they can't find where the source of the bleeding is at. Prayers for Bret.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:57 pm

I'm a big Poison fan so I'm quite disheartened to hear this. Whilst perhaps not the sharpest tool in the shed, Bret's always seemed a genuinely nice guy and he's still fairly young. I hope he pulls through alright.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:31 pm

This is really sad news and I hope he pulls through this.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Didn't he use to date Pamela Anderson? Just being curious.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Yeah at one time before she met Tommy Lee

Last I heard they havent found the cause and is still in critical condition
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I heard he has stabilized. It was just on the news.

I'm glad he's not dead.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Theres been conflicting reports everywhere, one says hes stable and talking and in good spirits one says hes in critical condition with slurred speech and one says theyre doing more tests
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 am

Addy wrote:
Theres been conflicting reports everywhere, one says hes stable and talking and in good spirits one says hes in critical condition with slurred speech and one says theyre doing more tests

That's because he's probably going back and forth and in and out of all these stages.

My heart really goes out to Brett right now. I pray he pulls through and not only lives, but has a positive life-changing experience as a result.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 am

I hope he makes it through...

He seems like a decent person.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:55 am

Yeah. I just read on MSN.com that the day he went ill, he was feeling really terrible.

But he was spending time with his fans. Even though he felt like crap. He was out with the fans. This is the kind of rockstar Brett Michaels is. He actually cares about his people.

I've heard that Axl Rose and others will actually ignore fans right to their faces. How rude. Brett was never like this. He had the time of day for anyone who was decent to him.

Anyway ... he will be missed, but I think he might pull through this. Doctors say he has a 25% chance to make it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Bret's been released from the hospital...

http://www.comcast.net/articles/music/20100504/US.People.Bret.Michaels/

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Quote :
The lead doctor treating Michaels said Tuesday that he recommends
Michaels wait at least four to six weeks before resuming normal douchebaggery .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Now that's just cold.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:38 am

Wow, some people just don't have a heart do they?

Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:19 am

Nope

Im glad to hear he's been released
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:02 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Yeah. I just read on MSN.com that the day he went ill, he was feeling really terrible.

But he was spending time with his fans. Even though he felt like crap. He was out with the fans. This is the kind of rockstar Brett Michaels is. He actually cares about his people.

I've heard that Axl Rose and others will actually ignore fans right to their faces. How rude. Brett was never like this. He had the time of day for anyone who was decent to him.

Anyway ... he will be missed, but I think he might pull through this. Doctors say he has a 25% chance to make it.

I certainly wish him no harm and am glad to hear that Brett is doing well.

However, I am not sure that Brett is the consummate fan friendly guy some are making him out to be, unless things have just changed over the past few years. I had meet and greet passes to meet Poison back in 2000 when they were touring with Cinderella, Slaughter and Dokken. Those three bands (with the exception of Don Dokken) all came out and met with fans, signed autographs, etc. We were told Don wasn't feeling well. From his performance, I don't doubt it. He sounded terrible. Even Kip Winger, who was there hanging out with his guitar buddy in Dokken came out and talked with fans at the meet and greet. Poison couldn't be bothered to even come out and sign a couple autographs. Not one of them. The people at the venue just kept apologizing and saying they would be there eventually. They never came out, not before the show, not during the other band's performances and not after the show. I was there mostly to meet Slaughter (being a big VVI fan) and Cinderella, so I didn't care all that much. However, the Poison fans were disappointed.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:32 pm

That's too bad.

Sounds like the boyz in Poison were probably having something going on though.

From the accounts I hear, Brett is a very nice person.

A friend of mine up in Colorado met him in downtown Denver while he was shopping with his then girlfriend. He was incognito, but my friend recognized him. Asked for his autograph and Brett just stopped everything to go out of his way for my buddy. This was a long time ago ... but still, nice person.

Sorry to hear you had a not so nice experience Ult.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Like I said, no big deal to me. I wasn't really there to meet Poison, but some people were there specifically to meet them.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:27 am

ultmetal wrote:
Like I said, no big deal to me. I wasn't really there to meet Poison, but some people were there specifically to meet them.

bummer
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:39 pm

This amazes me.

http://www.cbc.ca/arts/music/story/2010/05/17/michaels-bret-comeback.html?ref=rss

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeah, that seems really fast. I guess if he can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Michaels in critical condition   Bret Michaels in critical condition - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bret Michaels in critical condition
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2