Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10

Go down 
+3
jerseyultifan+
Addy
TrogDawn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:52 pm

bigjtink wrote:
Stender wrote:
So not sure if this a rumor or not, but I thought I heard something about the Deliverance show having the original lineup...is this true?

It would be cool but I don't really care. I have seen the D so many times with so many line ups. It will be good. Jimmy does a killer show no matter who is with him. The band behind him will be stellar as always.

Just wondering because I was thinking about bringing along some CDs to get signed if I see cool people there. TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10 - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
bigjtink
Metal novice
Metal novice
bigjtink

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Well, considering there have been about 30 members of D.....and most from SoCal.....it would be a safe bet that you could get some siggys.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:07 am

Come to mention it...lots of dudes have passed thru thr ranks of that band.

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:31 am

you mean Tink isnt cool??? lol! i cant go! dropped a hint to Brian K on facebook looks like he is in! Hey,Chris,i think you oughta start shopping for your running shoes now!!! i know someone who is after you! lol! TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10 - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10   TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TROGLODYTE DAWN - Up From The Ashes III - 8/29/10
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2