Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!

Go down 
+5
nevermore
James B.
stormspell
ultmetal
Dave the Boss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Empty
PostSubject: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 am

Quote :
SAVAGE GRACE
Master Of Disguise / The Dominatress

In 2010 these thought after musical masterpieces are re-appearing in high class form. "Master Of Disguise" and "The Dominatress" have been completely remixed and remastered, making the old material sound truly heavy and as clear as a bell.

Official re-release of the US Metal classics in new sound form (remixed and remastered by Uwe Lulis).
With four rare bonus tracks from early demo tapes.
SAVAGE GRACE are performing at the 13th "Keep It True" Festival. They are one of the most requested bands for the event.

Release: 09. April 2010

Quote :
SAVAGE GRACE
After The Fall From Grace / Ride Into The Night

The double package "After The Fall From Grace"/"Ride Into The Night" is the second essential re-release of the Speed Metal legends SAVAGE GRACE. This release, too, was completely remastered and enhanced with quality bonus material.

Milestones of early US Speed Metal.
Official re-release of the US Metal classics in new sound form (remastered by Uwe Lulis).
With three rare bonus tracks.

Release: 23. April 2010

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 am

And here's the remixed and remastered version of Bound to be Free, off Master of Disguise:

http://www.limb-music.de/atomatrix/mp3/_upcoming/SAVAGEGRACE_BoundToBeFree.mp3

I never was a big fan of remixing stuff, but damn this sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 am

What label are these being released on?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Limb Music.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 am

US release will be a month later through ADA
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 am

this is great SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! 11840

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm

I've been trying to get ahold of a copy of After The Fall From Grace for years. Glad these are getting re-issued.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3169

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 12:20 pm

I just bought my first Savage Grace Cd.
Two releases on one CD type of thing.
Anyways - I found out the former guitarist was arrested a few years back. At age 43.
And he has a book out - that sounds over the top wild to read.
Anyone read that book ?
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9883

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 4:00 pm

On my last trip to Germany, i picked up one of those 2 in 1 releases, featuring both After The Fall From Grace and Ride Into The Night.

Great band really. Need to buy more of their music.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Gilbert wrote:
On my last trip to Germany, i picked up one of those 2 in 1 releases, featuring both After The Fall From Grace and Ride Into The Night.

Great band really. Need to buy more of their music.

I have that one, and also the double CD of Master Of Disguise/The Dominatress in my collection. All four are great albums. Shame they never did anything else after.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 10:59 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
All four are great albums. Shame they never did anything else after.

Is the band Master of Disguise related to Savage Grace in some fashion? Same band members or anything? Whenever I would do a search on eBay for Savage Grace, albums from Master of Disguise would also show up and they have similar covers, with the mirror-shaded bike cop on them.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 1:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
All four are great albums. Shame they never did anything else after.

Is the band Master of Disguise related to Savage Grace in some fashion? Same band members or anything? Whenever I would do a search on eBay for Savage Grace, albums from Master of Disguise would also show up and they have similar covers, with the mirror-shaded bike cop on them.

According to metal archives, it looks like Savage Grace got together and toured about ten years ago. From what I can see, none of the members were original though. Then I guess those people formed the band Masters of Disguise and recorded a few albums. I had no idea there was another band, wonder if they are any good.

I also read, that one of their first singers was Randy Rhodes brother. Randy was the one that suggested the name Savage Grace. Pretty cool huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!   SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAVAGE GRACE albums reissued!
Page 1 of 1