Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my movie production blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

my movie production blog Empty
PostSubject: my movie production blog   my movie production blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:24 am

my movie production blog Bloodr10
Not sure if it is interesting or not, but I wrote down all my experiences.

http://www.bloodredfear.blogspot.com/

if you want to see the movie online: http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Red-Fear/dp/B001BNZBYK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=digital-video&qid=1270740122&sr=8-2

or on DVD: http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Red-Fear-2DVD-Version/dp/B001B8E3RQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1270740122&sr=8-1

In general everything went very well. However there was one point. The most important member of the crew beside the cameraman is the production manager. He handles the location and the crew for the director. This way the director can concentrate on directing. The production manager needs to have looots of experience and must know the place extremely well. Sometimes the production much change the place on short notice. However the first production manager was a piece of .... . He tried to run away with the script. But he only got an early version. First time ever I had to fire someone. So the production company introduced me to another one, and this guy was very cool to work with. Also me, the cameraman and the actresses were standing in an elevator. The production manager came in and the elevator said, sorry too heavy ... . Other than that it was okay. Special effects guys are a little bit difficult. They tend to complain a little too much, but okay.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: my movie production blog   my movie production blog Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Didn't you show us some sort of trailer for this previously? Looks very good!

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: my movie production blog   my movie production blog Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:31 am

Wow, that looks very interesting. To say the least.

my movie production blog Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my movie production blog   my movie production blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my movie production blog
Page 1 of 1