Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xentrix

Go down 
+12
sovdat
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
SideShowDisaSter
Stender
Lurideath
stepcousin
kmorg
Thrasher73
Invader
mc666
ultmetal
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:24 pm

Thats a good deal DB and if you dont wanna keep that Shattered Existence let me know.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:10 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Thats a good deal DB and if you dont wanna keep that Shattered Existence let me know.

Sorry, I've been listening to it and love it. And I agree with the rest, great thrash.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Good deal DB, two of the best purchases youll ever make, Xentrix rule! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:29 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Good deal DB, two of the best purchases youll ever make, Xentrix rule! headbanger

I figured since Half Price books were charging that much, that it would be a good bet that I was getting a deal. I love it when a gamble pays off Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:26 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:

Sorry, I've been listening to it and love it. And I agree with the rest, great thrash.

No Problem.I'm glad you have good taste in Thrash Smile
Back to top Go down

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:00 pm

I have the original CD pressings of Shattered Existence and Dilute To Taste that were released on Road Runner. I also picked up the reissues of Shattered and For Whose Advantage. I just need Kin.

My favorite tune is Balance Of Power.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 pm

I'm planning to acquire their catalogue. I read some very positive reviews on these guys.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:24 pm

M.Bulldozer wrote:
I have the original CD pressings of Shattered Existence and Dilute To Taste that were released on Road Runner. I also picked up the reissues of Shattered and For Whose Advantage. I just need Kin.

My favorite tune is Balance Of Power.

Oh - "Balance Of Power" is probably their best tune ever.

As for the band - really underrated and stupidly labeled as "Metallica clones". Really great and suprisingly catchy and melodic thrash - there is ferocious pounding when need be but there also is a lot of riffery going on. Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xentrix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xentrix   Xentrix - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xentrix
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2