Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGame2k2
Metal novice
Metal novice
TheGame2k2

Number of posts : 56

TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes Empty
PostSubject: TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes   TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 am

My site is finally the way i want it. It is now www.TheGame2k2.com

I have added a new page Vs. to the site. This is where i take two things from the entertainment world whether it be Movies, Music or Video Games, review them and see which one is better. This week i've added Star Trek vs. Star Wars, Pixar vs. Dreamworks, and for fun i did The Angry Video Game Nerd vs. The Nostalgia Critic. Next week it will be Music fans week for Vs. where i'll do Motorhead vs. Metallica and i'll be reviewing all types of music albums from various genres. I'll also have some new Game and Movie reviews

The site will be seeing changes within the next couple of months. It will get a complete overhaul in its appearance and i'm soon going to be starting video reviews. I'm going to try and get the first video review out by June and from there most likely have one or two per month.
Back to top Go down
http://TheGame2k2.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes   TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:14 am

I like what I see on that site. TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes 25679

TheGame2k2 Updated and upcoming changes
Page 1 of 1