Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
haiduk
Metal novice
Metal novice
haiduk

Number of posts : 30

haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release) Empty
PostSubject: haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release)   haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:06 pm

Hails!

The thrash/death metal solo-project Haiduk has come to life with the release of the 1st demo album entitled "Plagueswept". Plagueswept contains 8 songs and is 30 minutes in length. Haiduk is based out of Calgary, AB, Canada. You can hear a few tracks from the main website:

www.haiduk.ca

To promote the album, I am mailing out 3 free copies of the to the first 3 metalheads from Heart-Of-Metal who are interested. PM here, or e-mail me at contact@haiduk.ca. (Please specify that you are from Heart-of-Metal). Regular price is $10.00/CD and includes shipping.

All feedback and comments are welcomed.

-Haiduk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release)   haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Moving this to the Promo section.

best of luck with the project.

and welcome.
Back to top Go down
haiduk
Metal novice
Metal novice
haiduk

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release)   haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release)   haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 pm

I emailed this guy and he sent me a free copy of this demo. I just now got around to jamming it but I thought I would say a few things about it.

I was actually sort of surprised by this, it looks to be a one man project with a dude that covers all the vocals, guitars, and bass with a drum machine. First thing I noticed was the drums are mixed a little loud...sometimes drowns the guitars and vocals out. The riffing is pretty good, most of the songs follow this blackened thrash sound with some deathy vocals. one song that kind of stood out was track 7 called "suberterranian". It starts with this punk riff than picks up and winds down into these somber notes then goes back to that funny ramones riff..haha.

All in all, the songs are not that badly put together, maybe in the need of more lyrics, but the only blairing problem is that damn annoying drum machine in my opinion. Get a real drummer and you may have something here bro. Good luck and tanks' for the free disc. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release)   haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

haiduk - raw thrash/death metal (1st demo release)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: