Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Automatic Man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Found an old vinyl copy of this long OOP album today.

Check them out. Classic space rock.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 pm

They are an odd band. They featured Pat Thrall from The Pat Travers Band & Hughes Thrall, etc. This album is kind of like Hughes Thrall part one. Funky & spacy.
They might have been ahead of their time?

p.s.-JAM I still have your comp for you, and I did find a Dio disc for you also, so send your comp if you get time.
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

SAHB Healer wrote:
They are an odd band. They featured Pat Thrall from The Pat Travers Band & Hughes Thrall, etc. This album is kind of like Hughes Thrall part one. Funky & spacy.
They might have been ahead of their time?

p.s.-JAM I still have your comp for you, and I did find a Dio disc for you also, so send your comp if you get time.

Roger that! PM me your addy.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:51 pm

This is very interesting.

Never really heard anything like it yet.

I can't decide if I like it or not. That's rare for me. I usually know right away whether I like something or not.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:14 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
This is very interesting.

Never really heard anything like it yet.

I can't decide if I like it or not. That's rare for me. I usually know right away whether I like something or not.

I've had their CD for a long time, and I still haven't made up my mind on whether I like them or not. It's one of those I keep but never listen to for some reason. I do remember there are some bits I liked, but not enough to get hooked I guess.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:07 am

This is sorta how I feel about Hawkwind to be honest.

Got two of their albums (both greatest hits), and I do play them from time to time.

But it's been years and I still cannot figure out if I want anything else or not. I guess I'll just keep my two GH albums for now.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:08 am

There's a slight Mahogany Rush feel to it.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
This is sorta how I feel about Hawkwind to be honest.

Got two of their albums (both greatest hits), and I do play them from time to time.

But it's been years and I still cannot figure out if I want anything else or not. I guess I'll just keep my two GH albums for now.

I think you are good there. I LOVE Hawkwind, but I only have about ten of their albums (which is about 1/10th of their output). Really if you've heard several of them, you've heard them all. They are all good though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Automatic Man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automatic Man   Automatic Man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Automatic Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: