Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground

Go down 
+3
Metallic Blaze
Glenn Rogers
ultmetal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Actually this is an interview with me about my faith. I thought it was an interesting interview since most interviewers could care less about my faith, or if they do they are condemning it. I did this interview over a year ago but had basically forgotten about it until I ran across it today while looking for info on Judgment Hammer.

http://www.metalunderground.com/bands/details.cfm?bandid=7097

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Nice read Scott.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Cool!

Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground 11840
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:56 pm

I relate on so many different levels, thanks for sharing.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 pm

James B. wrote:

I relate too!

I was suckered into one of those word of faith churches myself for a while.

glad to be free of that crap.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

James B. wrote:

Yes, I can relate - but the cult I was in was part of "Sovereign Grace Ministries" formally known as PDI or People Of Destiny. Avoid then like the plague!!!!! There is absolutely no grace at all in that "movement"
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:05 pm

that is one thing i can tell you;though this could be considered biased..i keep comming back to Ultimatum as my favorite band because of the very strong lyrics the band continues to put out.whether it is thought provoking,current events or one that spiritually challenges me and my faith! i thank you for your committment to our shared jesus! its a tremedous blessing being a part of this Ultimatum team! Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_cheers Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground 795291

Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Great interview. I had no idea Scott was stuck in a Word of Faith church.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Jesusandmetal23 wrote:
Great interview. I had no idea Scott was stuck in a Word of Faith church.

Yup, in the early 90's. 1990-1993

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 am

I got involved with a Word of Faith church back in 2004. Thankfully it was just for one year.

Scott actually helped me get out of it at the time.

I barely knew him - and he gave me his cell phone #. We talked for a few hours and he explained stuff to me in a way that it made sense. I've never been back to that church again.

They do have some truth though ... but they mix it with error.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:00 am

i never belonged to that type of church.but,i have been to some who really come down on the christian metal musican.i even face the ridicule and snide remarks as i resprent a christian metal band from my own family! i have come to the realization,as Scott does;i serve God not man.so,doesnt matter what anyone thinks.i serve him first and Ultimatum second! Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_cheers Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground 795291
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Quote :
i serve God not man

Awesome. Me too.

That's why I don't even care what people think about me. God is my judge.

People judge me for listening to Slayer, Exodus, Venom and Cradle of Filth.

They judge me for my medicine.

Oh well ... good thing I don't need anyone's approval.

People judge me for lots of things. I am so over it though. lol.

It really is nice to be free!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:52 pm

hey brotha above me,then let me welcome you to the true family of god! proud to be your sista in faith and metal!! Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_cheers Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground 795291 and of course,the ultimatum family!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
hey brotha above me,then let me welcome you to the true family of god! proud to be your sista in faith and metal!! Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_cheers Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground 795291 and of course,the ultimatum family!

Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Hug-2
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:06 pm

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground 25679 Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground 337331
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:33 pm

I don't care what anyone says about you Jersey. You're good people.

Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 pm

people say stuff about me?? Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_rolleyes lol and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 am

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
people say stuff about me?? Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_rolleyes

Naw. Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_razz I'm just messin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground   Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum Interview on Metal Underground
Page 1 of 1