Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum facebook page is up.

Go down 
+10
Sutekh
metalken
bigjtink
Olafsto
ultmetal
jerseyultifan+
thejokeriv
manny
Metallic Blaze
brontotex
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Yeah, but you can be selective about who you add.

There are a LOT of people from my high school who don't even know I have a page.

You can make yourself 'unsearchable' for privacy and never have to worry about that.

I know what you mean though ... but yea, I just add people who I like!
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm very selective about who I add. Only people who I've actually met and developed friendships with and relatives. I was getting requests from people because they were fans of Ultimatum, but I didn't know them. That's one reason I started the Ultimatum page. Fans and people who are associated with the band can join the bands page and we can discuss things there.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 pm

she still waits for Rob to accept her! hey Rob!!! remember me??? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:53 pm

brontotex wrote:
I'm very selective about who I add. Only people who I've actually met and developed friendships with and relatives. I was getting requests from people because they were fans of Ultimatum, but I didn't know them. That's one reason I started the Ultimatum page. Fans and people who are associated with the band can join the bands page and we can discuss things there.

I have Robert added, but not you! You better add me dude!!!

Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:56 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Facebook is twice as popular as MySpace right now. I think it's important you are on there Sherri.

I read about a week ago that Facebook is now the most trafficked web site on the Internet. It just edged ahead of Google.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:40 am

18 emails this am alone on Facebook! i would only get 18 emails the whole day! waits for Rob!!! Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 am

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
18 emails this am alone on Facebook! i would only get 18 emails the whole day! waits for Rob!!! Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_wink

That's why it's probably better to be on Facebook, ya think?

Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:30 pm

ok...smarty pants..read my comment to Rob! she waits for you then too! lol! Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
ok...smarty pants..read my comment to Rob! she waits for you then too! lol! Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_razz

Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 472591

Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:24 pm

and metallic where was that friend request? guess i missed it??? Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:33 pm

jerseyultifan+ wrote:
and metallic where was that friend request? guess i missed it??? Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_razz

actually I think you added me right?
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 pm

????????????????
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm Allen Adams on Facebook. That's my real name.
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 pm

she slaps her forehead!! duh! boy,blonde moment sorry,allen! most folks here dont know me by my first name..just as ults promotional manager or my username! ok..cool..now that the slave driver..i mean scott has me there ..i am there alot so keep in touch ok? Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 29150
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:48 pm

powermacho@hotmail.com is my email. add me
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am

I clicked the button too! Now I'm part of the group! YAAA! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum facebook page is up.   Ultimatum facebook page is up. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum facebook page is up.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2