Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?

Go down 
+24
Joe
MoonChild
bassman
Ford.Prefect
MetalRob331
AchrisK
Troublezone
TheGooch
Mglaffas81
Leatherface
DeathCult
Jesusandmetal23
nevermore
Schbopo
Dave the Boss
mc666
MetalGuy71
XYZ
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
James B.
Metallic Blaze
Lari
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which is the better album?
Kill 'Em All
Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 34 ]
...and Justice for All
Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 51

AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 am

Troublezone wrote:
Extra caffeinated today?? BIATCH!! Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_smile

You could say that. Teeheehee.

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_wink

Actually - I'm' just having fun on the board. That's what's it's here for right?

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 25679
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17155

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:16 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Extra caffeinated today?? BIATCH!! Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_smile

Actually - I'm' just having fun on the board. That's what's it's here for right?

No, you're supposed to be serious. Biatch! Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:18 am

Troublezone wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

No, you're supposed to be serious. Biatch! Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_flower

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Lmao-3364
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Kill 'em All by a long shot.

Cliff Burton + Dave Mustaine = win!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 am

Gotta go with Kill 'Em All. Justice is way too long .To Live Is To Die is just a boring song and drags the whole album down.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:48 pm

2 to 1

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:41 pm

Okay boyz. You win.

This time.

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Boss_hogg

BUT DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU DUKE BOYZ WRESTLING WITH ANY OF MY GATORS, NOW YA HEAR ME?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:33 pm

I went with AJFA.. Its heavier, better songwriting IMO, and a lot more progressive. Blackened is still my favorite Metallica song to date and has one of the heaviest breakdowns of any song to date. I love KEA as well it just doesnt have the staying power as AJFA.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Quote :
Okay boyz. You win.

This time.

Every time. Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Okay boyz. You win.

This time.

Every time. Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_smile

Are you actually foolish enough to believe this?!

Boss never loses.

Heheheh.

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Boss-hogg

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_razz Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Last edited by Metallic Blaze on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:09 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I went with AJFA.. Its heavier, better songwriting IMO, and a lot more progressive. Blackened is still my favorite Metallica song to date and has one of the heaviest breakdowns of any song to date. I love KEA as well it just doesnt have the staying power as AJFA.

As much as I disagree with you in other areas, I must say I agree 100% with what you said here.

In fact, I think that is what makes "... And Justice for All" the better album! It's much more progressive! Nicely put.

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 438278
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

As much as I disagree with you in other areas, I must say I agree 100% with what you said here.

In fact, I think that is what makes "... And Justice for All" the better album! It's much more progressive! Nicely put.

But is progressive always better? I think basic and straightforward works best sometimes...
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

But is progressive always better? I think basic and straightforward works best sometimes...

Progressive is not always better but with Metallica it stretched their boundaries a little bit. Mixing speeds and tempos worked so well on AJFA IMO. It had the perfect mix of musicianship and songwriting. Dont get me wrong though I spin Kill Em All just as much but I seem to skip a few of the blazing speed songs...
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:03 pm

I love "Kill Em All".

So that's a no-brainer coming into this thread.

I think most people here love both albums ... we're just trying to decide which is better.

Looks like the majority here thinks "Kill Em All" is better.

That's okay by me.

The majority is not always right though.

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 201269
Back to top Go down
Ford.Prefect
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:32 am

Kill em all for me
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:

I think most people here love both albums ... we're just trying to decide which is better.

Not me man, there's maybe 3 songs I can actually stand to listen to off of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:14 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

You are one of the few though.

Most true Metallica fans I know love both albums. Neither one of them are considered to be turds.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Most true Metallica fans I know love both albums. Neither one of them are considered to be turds.

Pffttt, the majority isn't always right skippy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:10 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:

Pffttt, the majority isn't always right skippy.

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Lol

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 706740
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:05 am

Kill em All easily wins this going away, there's no BASS on AJFA at all. Cliff Burton's bass lines on KEA are a big part of those songs.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:08 am

I love both these albums, and it is not easy to vote, but after a long "battle of thoughts" I go with And Justice for All......
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Kill 'Em All for me, but other than the production, I like Justice too.

Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 pm

"And Justice For All" came out during my senior year of high school. The album was an integral part of my life, as it dominated my listening habits for much of my senior year. I had my first Metallica experience, when I saw them at the Mecca in Milwaukee on November 22, 1988 (w/Queensryche). Needless to say, it was a defining moment for me, and one that I will never forget. I was lucky enough to see them after graduation that next summer at Alpine Valley on June 24, 1989 (w/The Cult). As much as I enjoyed my first show, I love outdoor gigs more than indoor arenas. The fact that they played "The Four Horsemen" the second time around, sealed the deal.

**One of the other interesting side notes of my experience at Alpine Valley, the fans thought it would be fun to rip up huge chunks of sod and launch them at the stage in between The Cult and Metallica. This added to the enjoyment of the day in a weird way. I did not partake. I will never forget someone getting over the P.A to announce that the band (Metallica) would not get on until the sod launching ceased...Well, let's just say that didn't deter the fans from stopping.

With all those great memories and fun nostalgic times, I still have to go with "Kill 'Em All". It just mattered more to the genre known as "Thrash/Speed metal", and like someone stated earlier, that album had Cliff on it, and the influence of Dave all over it. The winner by a small amount...

Kill 'Em All
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 pm

I like both albums about equally but gave the nod to Kill 'Em All. Mainly for the awesome insturmental (Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Grundapants
Metal novice
Metal novice
Grundapants

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:23 am

and justice for all is my fave metallica album.........so im gona go with that one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?   Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill 'Em All or ...and Justice for All?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next