Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solitude (Japanese)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Solitude (Japanese) Empty
PostSubject: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Last week I was at The End Records searching for some new cds and came across a band called Solitude from Japan!

So anyway this is how they were described:

SOLITUDE (Japan) - Brave The Storm
Awesome classic heavy metal styling from Solitude, whose music reminds of various sub-genres of the '80s, from early '80s Euro metal to Bay Area thrash.

So I bought it and it arrived today. THIS IS A MONSTER of a cd. It has all the elements in metal I love thrash, power, old school heavy, and some progressive elements.
I'm sure it's not for everyone here but I think a few here would like this!

www.myspace.com/solitudejapan

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 pm

I was doing a search for the American thrash band 'Solitude' and this one showed up instead. Sounds pretty cool though. Good call Wargod. Solitude (Japanese) 604261

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Sounds good to me.According to their myspace a couple of the guys are ex-Sacrifice members.Cool!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Have you heard this Solitude?

http://www.myspace.com/solitude302

Bay area style thrash from the late 80's that got lost in the shuffle. I'm spinning them right now. Sorta reminds me of Sacred Reich.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Have you heard this Solitude?

http://www.myspace.com/solitude302

Bay area style thrash from the late 80's that got lost in the shuffle. I'm spinning them right now. Sorta reminds me of Sacred Reich.

Yeah,they're a good band.I think Divebomb just re-released their album with some demos
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:13 am

Yup, that's the double disc I recently purchased.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:23 am

I got that double-disc from the U.S. Solitude a while back too and it's good stuff (tho I prefer Divebomb's RESURRECTED comp of stuff by Dominance, which I got at the same time, by just a hair).

Never heard the Japanese Solitude, but I vaguely remember the "Sacrifice" band that they came from. I believe my brother may have one of their records in his collection, though he may have bought it thinking it was the Sacrifice from Canada.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:45 am

Quote :
I got that double-disc from the U.S. Solitude a while back too and it's good stuff (tho I prefer Divebomb's RESURRECTED comp of stuff by Dominance, which I got at the same time, by just a hair).

I got that Dominance cd as well. Great stuff. I think both of those discs were brought to my attention through your reviews Freddy, so you're the one to blame thank.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:51 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

I got that Dominance cd as well. Great stuff. I think both of those discs were brought to my attention through your reviews Freddy, so you're the one to blame thank.

I am pleased and humbled that you would allow my worthless opinions to influence your purchases. Solitude (Japanese) 11840

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 pm

I need a scapegoat when my wife questions my cd spending. Solitude (Japanese) Icon_razz "Freddy made me do it!! Look at that review!!"

PostSubject: Re: Solitude (Japanese)   Solitude (Japanese) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solitude (Japanese)
Page 1 of 1