Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do u think of this band?

Go down 
+5
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
T-Roy
manny
fingers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

What do u think of this band? Empty
PostSubject: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 am

there's this local metal band from where I live called Darker Half and they seem to doing very well they opened both for Queensryche and Paul DiAnno's band.
I personally think this band is overrated good but not memorable. Saw them countless times the only thing that caught my attention was their cover of Free Wheel burning by JP. Just want to hear everyone else's feedback which would be highly appreciated especially you ultmetal.

http://www.myspace.com/darkerhalf

Last edited by fingers on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:36 am

If you have already made up your mind, then what do you care what anyone else thinks? If we all thought they where great are you suddenly going to change your mind? What is the point of exposing everybody to a band you dubbed as being overrated? Do you need to have your opinion validated?
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 am

manny wrote:
If you have already made up your mind, then what do you care what anyone else thinks? If we all thought they where great are you suddenly going to change your mind? What is the point of exposing everybody to a band you dubbed as being overrated? Do you need to have your opinion validated?

No I'm just interested what other people think of it thats all and it wont change my opinion
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:39 am

fingers wrote:
manny wrote:

No I'm just interested what other people think of it thats all and it wont change my opinion
Which I think you explained plain as day. What's with the flame job?

I think they sound pretty good but I don't think I'd be pushed to buy.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:40 am

Not bad. I like what I heard.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:52 am

Sounds decent enough from the tracks I've listened to. It doesn't make my balls bounce up and down like a yo-yo, but I've certainly heard worse.

EDIT: maybe I just didin't listen to the right clips, but I'm not hearing as much "thrash" in this music as I am more Progressive/traditional metal. Not saying that's a bad thing. I'm just not hearing thrash.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:04 am

The singer/guitarist looks like Christian Bale. Decent but nothing spectacular...
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:06 am

I think it's good.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Sounds decent enough from the tracks I've listened to. It doesn't make my balls bounce up and down like a yo-yo,.......
angry can't....get it......outta.......my head.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:56 am

Uh T-roy, you may want to edit that. What do u think of this band? Lol

Anyways, the band sounds pretty good but needs to work more on their sound.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:57 am

wait....that came out wrong
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Good music. Not spectacular though...
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The singer/guitarist looks like Christian Bale. Decent but nothing spectacular...

hmmmmmmm....... don't think i can agree whay you said about the singer. are you sure you are not drunk? lol!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Hmmm...I dig this. Definitely way more progressive than anything else, but I dig it. Tell them to send me a CD.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:58 am

fingers wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

hmmmmmmm....... don't think i can agree whay you said about the singer. are you sure you are not drunk? lol!

I think Bale and the guy in the Iron Maiden shirt look like they could be brothers.

What do u think of this band? Actor+Christian+Bale's+HairstylesWhat do u think of this band? NewDarkerHalf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:59 pm

No, you're definiely drunk. What do u think of this band? Lol
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:43 am

Eyesore wrote:
Hmmm...I dig this. Definitely way more progressive than anything else, but I dig it. Tell them to send me a CD.

rarely see the guys and don't know them that well I will let em know but in the meantime check out this site http://www.darkerhalf.com/merch.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do u think of this band?   What do u think of this band? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do u think of this band?
Page 1 of 1