Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Man, this is a pretty amazing speed metal album. Anyone familiar with these guys?
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:53 am

Yup, used to own the album. Really enjoyed their brand of technical speed / thrash. My one knock on it was that sometimes they tried to cram a bit TOO much into each song. There were times I'd really start digging a riff and it would go away never to be heard from again.

I like the guys vocals as well; borderline crazy sometimes with the wild screams, snarls, and growls.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:41 am

I don't like it. Sad

Sorry man, we gotta part ways on this one ...
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:54 pm

I have only listened a couple of times, but I am pretty dang happy I found the CD. Yeah, it gets a little dense and spastic, but I like it. Kinda like Holy Terror. Dense and spastic, but they hold it together.
Back to top Go down
SarciaF
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 am

AchrisK wrote:
Man, this is a pretty amazing speed metal album. Anyone familiar with these guys?

THANKS! I was the Vocalist in Terrahsphere!
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:45 pm

You're welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun   Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrahsphere - Third in Order of the Sun
Page 1 of 1