Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thunderball

Go down 
+5
thejokeriv
ultmetal
scottmitchell74
Troublezone
Fat Freddy
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:31 am

I'm a little late getting heavily into U.D.O. but why isn't this or other albums bigger. If you like Accept there is no reason not to like this with some speedy numbers mixed with more anthemic stuff that would've fit on the early Accept albums. This one has an interesting song called Trainride To Russia, maybe they're big there, with what i'm guessing is Russian folk mixed in. It's a novelty song for sure. If you haven't, check this out.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:38 am

Haven't heard the CD yet but if it's Udo, it's gotta be good.

"Thunderball" also happens to be my favorite of the Sean Connery-era James Bond films. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:40 am

I wonder if he named it after his body shape? Thunderball Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:52 am

Yeah, it's a great album and I see it everywhere for $3-5. It's a cheap pick-up, and very worth it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:00 pm

U.D.O. rule! I'll be adding the three more U.D.O. CDs to NoLifeTilMetal in the coming months.

Thunderball is outstanding!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 pm

http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/it.A/id.8114/.f

$3.49 @ this distro.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Haven't heard the CD yet but if it's Udo, it's gotta be good.

"Thunderball" also happens to be my favorite of the Sean Connery-era James Bond films. Laughing

I will have to check it out!!!!

BTW - Thunderball is a great flick!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:41 pm

ultmetal wrote:
U.D.O. rule! I'll be adding the three more U.D.O. CDs to NoLifeTilMetal in the coming months.

Thunderball is outstanding!

Amen! UDO is one of the best heavy metal singers in history. THUNDERBALL is astonishing Thunderball 11840

I got into UDO a couple of years ago thanks to the very positive reviews i read on nolifetilmetal.com. I was not let down.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:05 pm

I'm really tired of the same formula Udo uses. The only albums I really like are Timebomb, Holy, and Mastercutor. But the rest is meh. Udo still rules though.
Back to top Go down
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 pm

By the way, that link to the album, the last 3 songs on that tracklist are wrong, I think.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:28 am

Good album! It's actually one of my favorites from UDO.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:21 am

This is another cd I need to add to the collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderball   Thunderball Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: