Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock City February Update Is Now Up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Rock City February Update Is Now Up Empty
PostSubject: Rock City February Update Is Now Up   Rock City February Update Is Now Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Still working on the new layout, but it's up

http://home.comcast.net/~aaronlovesmusic
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Rock City February Update Is Now Up   Rock City February Update Is Now Up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Cool. You've got some great stuff on there.

Loved that new Metric review. I'm gonna have to pick that up.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Rock City February Update Is Now Up   Rock City February Update Is Now Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:12 am

Cool site
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Rock City February Update Is Now Up   Rock City February Update Is Now Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 am

thanks, one thing ive been playing with on this site ever since i first started doing this was the splash page. chances are the layout will probobly change when I do March's update

MB- Yes you need to pick that album up Im still playing it non stop not even tired of it In fact i want to get their other stuff
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Rock City February Update Is Now Up   Rock City February Update Is Now Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Glad to see you're inspired to do the site again.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Rock City February Update Is Now Up   Rock City February Update Is Now Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:55 pm

I think it's refreshing Addy has a site that is dedicated to something besides just 'metal'.

I love metal just as much as the next guy here - but there are only so many metal sites I can visit, without getting bored.

Some variety is nice, and Addy supplies that well with that site.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: Rock City February Update Is Now Up   Rock City February Update Is Now Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Thanks everybody I admit alot of my "reviews" are not very detailed or well thought of, thats why i call thoughts/reviews/etc alot of the stuff i put is just thoughts. I also realized that for all of 2009 I think I did a total of 3 updates and was shocked they were all small ones too. A big reason why I havent plugged it. So far im keeping my goal of updating at least once a month.. and I hope my skills continue to improve

Kmorg- Thanks, its really helped me rediscover some of the music I have too as before i started working on the site again I was really burning out on music in general partially cuz it was getting stale, in going through some of these cds and listening to them again its really been good medicine for that. I was struggling most of 2009 with that. Good example of this is David Bowie's Alladin Sane I spun it today the first time in ages and after I realize I need to change my update

Nothing wrong with doing a site on something you love Im glad You enjoy the variety MB keep checking because Ive been adding and adding music, my next update might have REM on it along with Marilyn Manson (hehe thats an easy 12 or 13 CDs right there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock City February Update Is Now Up   Rock City February Update Is Now Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock City February Update Is Now Up
Page 1 of 1