Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phyllis' Rabies Quilt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Empty
PostSubject: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Support the Rabid!

Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Phyllisquilt
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 am

WTH?

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:38 am

If you're a fan of The Office this will have greater impact.

Long story short...Michael (the boss) creates this "Rabies Awareness 5k Run for the Cure...etc..." race and wants Phyllis (the character above) to make a "Rabies Quilt". My kids and I love the scene shown above when she holds it up to show her progress. We pause and zoom and basically loose a few minutes to laughter.

Support the Rabid!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 am

Never watched "The Office" much, so my initial reaction to this was similar to Toho's. "What the....?"

Although I gotta say, "Phyllis' Rabies Quilt" (or perhaps simply "Rabies Quilt") would be a fabulous name for a band.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:46 am

I was thinking the same think FF.

We are....Rabies Quilllt-ah!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 am

I like the bat with the "NO" symbol.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:05 am

When I first read the topic of the thread, I thought it said "Phyllis Rabies Quits". I had to click on it to see who Phyllis Rabies was and what band she quit from.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 am

It does sound like a hardcore punk name, doesn't it?

Jello Biafra, Rat Scabies, Cheetah Chrome, Phyllis Rabies...

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:59 pm

The Office is one show I wish I could see more. The couple times I have were very funny.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm addicted to it. I have the first five seasons on DVD. It's my 2nd favorite of all-time next to Seinfeld and with another solid season or two it might...just might...pass Seinfeld.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:35 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I'm addicted to it. I have the first five seasons on DVD. It's my 2nd favorite of all-time next to Seinfeld and with another solid season or two it might...just might...pass Seinfeld.

Shouldn't take much; most of the time I find Seinfeld boring beyond belief. They hit it on the head when they said it's a show about nothing. There are a few episodes I've seen that are mildly amusing but by and large I always ask myself "Why am I watching this crap?".

I've actually never seen The Office but I've been told I could relate to it since I work in a cubicle farm. But if it's anything like "Seinfeld", I don't think I'm missing anything.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:13 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:

I've grown to like it myself thanks to TBS's Tuesday marathons (though I missed it this week). The first time I saw it I didn't like it and thought it wasn't funny but after watching several episodes one day (there was nothing on TV) I finally "got" it. The rabies episode was quite funny. The funniest episode I've seen so far was the one with the pepper spray, especially the end when that real annoying guy came back from anger management. Also I find that one chick (the one that used to be the receptionist-I still can't remember most of the character's names except Michael) to be so damn cute.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Quote :
But if it's anything like "Seinfeld", I don't think I'm missing anything.

It's nothing like Seinfeld.

Yeah, I watch it a lot on TBS. If you want to try it out Toho, Tuesday night like DB said is the time to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phyllis' Rabies Quilt   Phyllis' Rabies Quilt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phyllis' Rabies Quilt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: