Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE Empty
PostSubject: UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE   UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:56 am

UNCLE SLAM Free Shipping EXTENDED - to ORDER go to:

http://tribunalrecords.bigcartel.com/category/divebomb-recordsUNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE Uncleslam

We are so overwhelmed with the support for this release that we have decided to extend our offer of FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders of Say Uncle for one more week! If you already picked up your copy, we thank you, but be sure to tell your friends about the extension in case they were unable to pick one up. We thank you all for your continued support of our reissue label!

OVERVIEW:

UNCLE SLAM’s Say Uncle was released in 1988 and featured former Suicidal Tendencies drummer, Amery Smith (he performed on their now classic debut album). Upon its release Say Uncle was immediately recognizable thanks to it’s distinctive and iconic artwork created by artist, Michael Seiff, who at the time was becoming more popular with help from bands like Suicidal Tendencies, Excel, No Mercy and Wasted Youth already having had his artwork grace their most recent albums. Besides the slick cover art Uncle Slam had equally impressive production due to Randy Burns being brought on board to work with the band. He was responsible for some of the metal scene’s most impressive releases to date like Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying (Megadeth), Darkness Descends (Dark Angel), Seven Churches (Possessed) and Scream Bloody Gore (Death).

In most critics’ minds UNCLE SLAM’s Say Uncle may not be known as the most innovative album of the 1980’s Thrash era, but it most definitely stands right alongside the likes of I Hate Therefore I Am (Cyclone Temple), Born To Expire (Leeway) Mind Wars (Holy Terror), Beast On My Back (Crumbsuckers) Kill To Survive (Meliah Rage) as one of collectors’ favorite, yet critically underappreciated albums ever released. Say Uncle has an undeniable crossover appeal to any Thrash Metal fans looking for an additional dose of hardcore styled aggression.

Now being out of print for nearly 20 years we are happy to bring this previous “holy grail” back to life for the fans (new or old) to discover and enjoy all over again!

FOR FANS OF:
SUICIDAL TENDENCIES, EXCEL, MUNICPAL WASTE, EXODUS, TOXIC HOLOCAUST, ANTHRAX and all cult Thrash Metal.

SELLING POINTS:
- First time on CD outside JAPAN
- Out of print for nearly 20 years until now
- Limited Edition of 1,000 units (CD ONLY - Say Uncle or die!!)
- Includes introduction written by Matt of KILLWHITNEYDEAD & Tribunal/Divebomb Records
- All tracks remastered in 2009 by Jamie King

TRACK LIST:
01 Weirdo Man
02 The Ugly Dude
03 Judgement Day
04 Micro Logic
05 Contaminated
06 Up From Beneath
07 Executioner
08 The Prophecy
09 Say Uncle
10 Immolation
11 Eve Of The End
12 Come Alive

Last edited by S on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE   UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 pm

I've had an email regarding this release in my inbox forever. Just deleted it today, but since you reminded me of it here, I'll order Very Happy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE   UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Too bad I couldn't pre-order the Oracle reissue Sad

PostSubject: Re: UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE   UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 pm

You'll be able to pre-order that soon...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE   UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:59 pm

I have this album and it rocks! Total oldschool crossover thrash. It's like ST's 'Join the Army' but better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE   UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle DIVEBOMB RECORDS REISSUE
Page 1 of 1