Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Josh Kramer of Saint...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Josh Kramer of Saint... Empty
PostSubject: Josh Kramer of Saint...   Josh Kramer of Saint... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:27 am

Josh Kramer of Saint comments on Lex Metalis:
josh kramer wrote:
Track 1. Ton of Bricks;
The album opens with an all out assault and is totally flooring me. Hairs are up on my arms. very tight! Great ending. I love holes in the music when there is total silence for a few milliseconds. Very convincing vocal drama! Great job all!

Track 2. Locked in Chains;
Amazing rhythm section! Complex patterns, crisp breaks. I'm gasping for air. My heart rate has raised exponentially. Where's my blood thinners? Is it safe for a man my age to be listening to this kind of music? 

Track 3. Sin after Sin;
See Track 1 and 2 as to my reaction to this work of art-masterpiece. I am speechless.

Thank you Scott Waters for blessing me and the world with your great music. Most of all your friendship. Time to go to work.

More thoughts later,
Josh Kramer of Saint...hjk

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Josh Kramer of Saint...   Josh Kramer of Saint... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:39 am

wow! what a great compliement!! that is sweeeeeeeet! Josh Kramer of Saint... 591800 Josh Kramer of Saint... 795291 lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Josh Kramer of Saint...   Josh Kramer of Saint... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:12 pm

So...what, he only listened to the first three songs? What a slacker. Josh Kramer of Saint... Icon_razz

Nah, seriously, that's cool. If you hear more from Josh, let us know what he thinks of the rest!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Josh Kramer of Saint...   Josh Kramer of Saint... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 pm

It's a great album, for sure. When one of the songs pop up on my mp3 player, the head starts bobbing a little more than normal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh Kramer of Saint...   Josh Kramer of Saint... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh Kramer of Saint...
Page 1 of 1