Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If it jams it jams...

Go down 
+12
kmorg
Addy
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Lurideath
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
Dave the Boss
GrandNational
Stender
Jesusandmetal23
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 pm

Gotta love the California surfer language. Gnarly dude!

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 pm

For all his diction issues, back in the day the guy knew his Bible backwards and forwards. My friend Kathy used to date Tony Velazquez from Sacred Warrior. She said that the VR guys and SW guys were all playing Bible Trivia and Roger Martinez was mopping the floor with everyone...never missed a question.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 pm

S wrote:
For all his diction issues, back in the day the guy knew his Bible backwards and forwards. My friend Kathy used to date Tony Velazquez from Sacred Warrior. She said that the VR guys and SW guys were all playing Bible Trivia and Roger Martinez was mopping the floor with everyone...never missed a question.

Heck, the Pharisees knew their Bible backwards and forwards too, but it never really helped them much either.

Wish I knew what Roger was on. I've watched the video about ten times and I'm amazed at his delivery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:48 pm

GrandNational wrote:
S wrote:

Heck, the Pharisees knew their Bible backwards and forwards too, but it never really helped them much either.

I wasn't commenting on his Spiritual state, but his inherent intelligence despite his linguistic delivery. If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:56 pm

S wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
S wrote:

I wasn't commenting on his Spiritual state, but his inherent intelligence despite his linguistic delivery. If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

True. He sounds too far out there to be quoting chapter and verse If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 pm

GrandNational wrote:
S wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
S wrote:

True. He sounds too far out there to be quoting chapter and verse If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_razz

He could though...he was like a gnarly Jack Van Impe. If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:05 pm

S wrote:
He could though...he was like a gnarly Jack Van Impe. If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Lol

If it jams it jams... - Page 2 201269 OMG, I just died! A gnarly Jack Van Impe!
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 pm

S wrote:
She said that the VR guys and SW guys were all playing Bible Trivia

WOW! That's HARDCORE! I never imagined the VR and SW guys to be so bad ass!

If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:48 am

If it jams it jams... - Page 2 201269 Priceless
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:49 am

Uh. I have a headache now...
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:30 am

A lot of others have as well. Why not pick on them a bit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 am

Lurideath wrote:
A lot of others have as well. Why not pick on them a bit?

Have what? I wasn't picking on Roger...I was kinda sticking up for him.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
S wrote:
She said that the VR guys and SW guys were all playing Bible Trivia

WOW! That's HARDCORE! I never imagined the VR and SW guys to be so bad ass!

If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Lol

They were having game night at Ned Flanders house.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 am

I know Roger sounds a little whack but man I use to love listening to him preach.The Dude is very intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If it jams it jams...   If it jams it jams... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If it jams it jams...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2