Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Vegas

Go down 
+3
7thSaviour
tohostudios
Metallic Blaze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:38 pm

It's high time that those of you who love your glam metal check out these guys! They RULE!

They are like a modern day Cinderella or Britny Fox. I really think Ult would like them, as well as many others here.

Toho turned me onto this band last summer - and I'm glad he did. They have been a regular player in my stereo ever since.

The Last Vegas The_last_vegas

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:12 am

Their last album "Whatever Gets You Off" was co-produced by Nikki Sixx and DJ Ashba. It also featured a new singer who is a vast improvement over their previous one.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:54 am

WGYO is a great album! 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 pm

Yep,Great band.Just recently got Whatever Gets You Off and I've been spinning it pretty regular.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 pm

They should re-record the first two albums with this new vocalist. The songs were just as good but the singer sucked pretty bad.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:02 pm

tohostudios wrote:
They should re-record the first two albums with this new vocalist. The songs were just as good but the singer sucked pretty bad.
If they do, maybe I'll get the re-recorded versions!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Love these guys.....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:01 pm

They hit a pretty good mid point between Moneymaker era Black Crowes and Guns N' Roses. Still haven't come round to them though, they lack some kind of eccentricity. At least their not turgid metal like their kohl eyed bandana'd Scandinavian contemporaries...........hey what made Guns N' Roses work was R&B!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:29 pm

7thSaviour wrote:

Glad you're liking this one dude!

I can honestly say this album is one of my favorites now. I'd had it for longer than 6 months and it's STILL a regular player for me. I just haven't got tired of it yet.

I really hope they record a follow-up and soon!!!

The Last Vegas 778825
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:29 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

Glad you're liking this one dude!

I can honestly say this album is one of my favorites now. I'd had it for longer than 6 months and it's STILL a regular player for me. I just haven't got tired of it yet.

I really hope they record a follow-up and soon!!!

The Last Vegas 778825
I'd love to see them land a spot on one of the big summer tours so I can see them!
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 am

Good band, but I was disappointed that their last album featured so many songs from their previous album. Can't wait for a completely new release.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:21 pm

They wanted to put their new vocalist's touch on some of their older songs, I guess. Good move!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Last Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Vegas   The Last Vegas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Vegas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: