Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your University

Go down 
+7
Dave the Boss
SideShowDisaSter
metalinmyveins
mc666
thejokeriv
ultmetal
GrandNational
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:41 pm

For all of you who have a college degree, list the year you graduated, the university you went to, the degree you received, and list some famous alumni that attended there. Curious to know what you guys studied and where.

College: California State University, Northridge
Year: 2003
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Management

Famous Alumni: Paula Abdul, John Densmore, Serj Tankian, Richard Dreyfuss, Jenna Elfman, Robert Englund, Alyson Hannigan, Phil Hartman, Helen Hunt, Adam Kennedy, Cheech Marin, Eva Mendes, Andy Summers.....not a bad list, there are quite a lot more, but these guys stick out the most.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:59 pm

College: Rochester Institute of Technology
Year: 1989
Degree: Bachelor of Fine Arts

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:16 pm

College: Old Dominion University
Year: 1993
Degree Bachelor Of Science - Political Science Major, English Minor
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:49 pm

College: Northern Virginia Community College
Year: 2004
Degree: Bachelor of Criminal Justice

metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 pm

College: Indiana University
Year: 2005
Degree: Secondary Education (History/Geography)
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:48 am

College: Western International University
Year: 2007
Degree: Associate of Information Technology

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:40 am

College: Rijksuniversiteit Groningen / University of Groningen
Year: ?
Degree: Bachelor of Arts - American Studies
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:17 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

Nice place. A buddy of mine went there briefly in the early 90s, we went on a road trip one weekend to visit/hang out with/get drunk with his old roommate in the Fall of '91. I ended up going home by myself, as my buddy spent a couple of nights in the Norfolk jail on a shoplifting charge. Ahhhh, memories!!! Your University Icon_lol

As for me:
School: Wagner College, Staten Island, NY
Year graduated: 1992
Degree: B.A. in English with print media concentration

The only famous alumnus from Wagner that I can think of off the top of my head is Rich Kotite, who coached the New York Jets through two particularly disastrous seasons (I think he only won 4 or 5 games total in those two years) during the mid 90s. We don't like to talk about him much. Your University Icon_lol

Wikipedia sez Jim Carroll (punk poet and author of The Basketball Diaries) is also a Wagner alum but that's the first I've heard of it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Helsinki Polytechnic (aka Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences)

2007, Bachelor of Science - Industrial Management
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Nice place. A buddy of mine went there briefly in the early 90s, we went on a road trip one weekend to visit/hang out with/get drunk with his old roommate in the Fall of '91. I ended up going home by myself, as my buddy spent a couple of nights in the Norfolk jail on a shoplifting charge. Ahhhh, memories!!! Your University Icon_lol

t.

The Norfolk jail - not a great place to spend the night!!!!! I was ODU in 91!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:56 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

The Norfolk jail - not a great place to spend the night!!!!!

So I heard. He came back by himself a couple of days later and when he returned to campus the first thing I did was hug him. Then I punched him and said "G*DDAMMIT DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" hahaha. He was then dubbed "the Original Gangsta" and he had to put up with endless jokes about prison rape for the rest of the semester Your University 201269

Quote :
I was ODU in 91!!!!!

If I or any of my friends vomited on you, hit on your girlfriend, or did anything generally horrible to you or anyone else you knew during our drunken haze that weekend, I offer my severely belated apologies. Ya gotta keep in mind that other than the whole "Dave going to jail" business, my memories of the rest of that weekend are hazy at best. Your University Icon_lol

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

The Norfolk jail - not a great place to spend the night!!!!!

So I heard. He came back by himself a couple of days later and when he returned to campus the first thing I did was hug him. Then I punched him and said "G*DDAMMIT DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" hahaha. He was then dubbed "the Original Gangsta" and he had to put up with endless jokes about prison rape for the rest of the semester Your University 201269

Quote :
I was ODU in 91!!!!!

If I or any of my friends vomited on you, hit on your girlfriend, or did anything generally horrible to you or anyone else you knew during our drunken haze that weekend, I offer my severely belated apologies. Ya gotta keep in mind that other than the whole "Dave going to jail" business, my memories of the rest of that weekend are hazy at best. Your University Icon_lol

LOL!!!! I lived off campus Smile
Back to top Go down

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:42 am

Universidad Anahuac -Legion of Christ University-

Law School
No Minor or Major, Just Attorney at Law degree.

Year: 1994 finished school, 1995 presented my Thesis and got the grade of Lawyer.

No famous people you know outside Mexico Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:19 am

University of East Anglia
International relations and modern history
havent graduated yet
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:22 am

University: WATSA MADDA U
Degree: Hard Knox
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 am

megalolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your University   Your University Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your University
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: