Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....

Go down 
+8
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
Required Fields
Troublezone
Schbopo
tohostudios
Eyesore
Shiney
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Empty
PostSubject: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Lifted from the Sleazeroxx site...

Dirty Looks bassist Gregory Pianka was killed in a bar stabbing on February 5th, and a 64 year-old male has been arrested. According to www.dirtylookseurope.com, Pianka joined Dirty Looks in 2009 and was working on the band's upcoming CD I.C.U.

An argument inside a Millcreek Township bar left one man dead and another in prison Saturday.

Witnesses said the attacker looked like Santa Claus.

Millcreek police charged Joseph Lumsden Jr., 64, with criminal homicide and a number of other offenses. Lumsden was arraigned before District Judge Paul Manzi, of Millcreek Township, and taken to the Erie County Prison, where he is being held without bail.

Police said Lumsden stabbed Gregory Pianka, 35, at the Hi & Dri Pub, 3077 West Ridge Road, at about 11:40 p.m. Friday. Pianka was taken to Hamot Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Police would provide no other details Saturday.

Erie County District Attorney Jack Daneri said his office was investigating. A video surveillance tape from inside the bar will be reviewed, he said.

An assistant in Daneri's office said Pianka had been stabbed once during an argument inside the bar, which is across the street from the entrance to Waldameer Park & Water World.

The assistant could not provide additional information Saturday.

Police who responded to the initial call were told that the attacker wore a red sweater and resembled Santa Claus, according to emergency dispatchers. Police would not confirm that.

The Erie County Coroner's Office did an autopsy of Pianka late Saturday morning. The results of that examination were not immediately available.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Jesus.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 pm

Man that sucks.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Total drag, man...
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:34 pm

The lesson here is to never give Santa dirty looks.

Ba doom chhhh!

Bad taste. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:35 pm

DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_evil

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Santa went postal. DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_eek

RIP.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28453

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 pm

While I am not familiar with the music of Dirty Looks at all, my condolences go out to the man's family, friends, and bandmates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Wow! That sucks.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Damn. That really bites.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:26 pm

It really sucks, but if you can't fight off a 64 year old man...

Either that or he got a REAL lucky shot in.

Not knocking the guy for dying, but....well I guess I am.
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:45 am

That is no way to die....

DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... 213740
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:52 am

Man that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 am

Shipoopi.....I think it's more of a where the stabs were...there are so many major arterial points that if this bastard hit one or two of them...he'd bleed out quickly...and Id imagine drinking was involved...which slows the refelxes....so it was most likely just a big ol' shitty equation...where all the nasty components for a grisly disaster were in place.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25875

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:16 am

That sucks!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18944

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:49 am

RIP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....   DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIRTY LOOKS bassist stabbed to death....
Page 1 of 1