Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stereophonics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Stereophonics Empty
PostSubject: Stereophonics   Stereophonics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Anyone into this band? 1984rocker turned me on to this band and theyre really growing on me

any fans?
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Stereophonics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stereophonics   Stereophonics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:16 pm

I have only heard (read) about the band, and I have been curious, but critics and rock writers in the U.K. think this band is one of the best British bands in ages, I'll have to look them on youtube when I get home.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Stereophonics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stereophonics   Stereophonics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 pm

I first got into them three years ago, when the "Rescue Me" soundtrack came out. They have a song on the soundtrack called "Devil". Supposedly Denis Leary's son is fairly instrumental when it comes to picking out tunes for the show, and this Stereophonics song is perfect for the nature of the show. Addy, if you like Stereophonics, you might want to not only check out "Rescue Me", but check out the soundtrack. It's got a real dark/melancholy feel to it, but that's why I would check out the show first. I ended up getting "Language, Sex, Violence, Other" at some point. Their song "Superman" is quite good as well. I was familiar with that tune as well, because they played that song on "Smallville", which I'm a fan of as well.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

Stereophonics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stereophonics   Stereophonics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:06 pm

I have Language Sex Violence Other

will have to check out Rescue Me
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

Stereophonics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stereophonics   Stereophonics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stereophonics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-