Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ultimatum collection has increased...

Go down 
+5
Glenn Rogers
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Fat Freddy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

My Ultimatum collection has increased... Empty
PostSubject: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 am

... for the longest time the only Ultimatum stuff I've had was the re-release of SYMPHONIC EXTREMITIES and the original PUPPET OF DESTRUCTION. Well, I finally got around to picking up the remaster of MECHANICS OF PERILOUS TIMES this week via CDBaby. Only given it one spin thus far but me likee!

...at the rate I'm going, I should be all caught up on the Ultimatum discography....oh, around 2017 or so. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:15 am

Now you need to pick up Into The Pit.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 am

Lex Metalis is quite enjoyable if you like tribute albums.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:24 am

Both INTO THE PIT and LEX METALIS are on the never-ending shopping list, fellas. We'll see how long it takes before I finally get around to'em....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 am

Into the Pit and Lex Metalis are my favorites. headbanger

We still play quite a few songs off of Mechanics. Greed Regime, Inc. is still one of my favorites.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:46 am

Scott, I spoke with Bill last night...He something about the D 25th anniversary show...Are you guy's going?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:50 am

Glenn Rogers wrote:
Scott, I spoke with Bill last night...He something about the D 25th anniversary show...Are you guy's going?

I mentioned in another thread (regarding new Deliverance shows) that it would be kewl to have both you and Brian play at a show. I could swing just about anything in Calif, fer sures. Just the chance to see old friends is always a kewl thing.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:56 am

Glenn Rogers wrote:

We are suppose to be co-headlining that show with them. Should be fun. Will you be playing guitar for D?

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Quote :
We are suppose to be co-headlining that show with them. Should be fun. Will you be playing guitar for D?

I'll be there. That would be awesome to meet all of Ultimatum and Glenn Rogers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:39 pm

ultmetal wrote:

We still play quite a few songs off of Mechanics. Greed Regime, Inc. is still one of my favorites.

I haven't listened to the CD enough for all the songs to totally "gel" yet but "Greed Regime Inc." is one that jumped out at me right away. Great track!! That and "Violence and Bloodshed." Your snarls on the chorus to that one are positively shreddin! It sounds like someone giving "Zetro" Sousa a hot foot. Laughing very hard

By the way, Ult, the green color scheme of the booklet/artwork and layout kinda reminds me of an Overkill album. It sez you designed it, so I was just wondering if using those colors was an intentional nod to them?

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:

wow! sherri definately saves money to come to cal!!! fantastic!! My Ultimatum collection has increased... 911681 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 320592 My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_cheers My Ultimatum collection has increased... 795291 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 337331 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 69126
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

I haven't listened to the CD enough for all the songs to totally "gel" yet but "Greed Regime Inc." is one that jumped out at me right away. Great track!! That and "Violence and Bloodshed." Your snarls on the chorus to that one are positively shreddin! It sounds like someone giving "Zetro" Sousa a hot foot. Laughing very hard

By the way, Ult, the green color scheme of the booklet/artwork and layout kinda reminds me of an Overkill album. It sez you designed it, so I was just wondering if using those colors was an intentional nod to them?

No, it wasn't really a nod to Overkill, though I do love Overkill. I've been using that green and black color scheme for Ultimatum for years. Puppet has it, so does Lex Metalis and Til the End!. It's downplayed a bit on Into the Pit due to the colorful front cover.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Not sure if I'm doing something with D or not. I have not herd from Jimmy since I sent him some songs for the new cd...
I'd love to do something mabe a jam with you guy's...We will see...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:
Not sure if I'm doing something with D or not. I have not herd from Jimmy since I sent him some songs for the new cd...

Maybe we could resurrect "Burn" for that show.

brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:23 pm

"Iron Fist" with Glenn!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:51 pm

ultmetal wrote:

No, it wasn't really a nod to Overkill, though I do love Overkill. I've been using that green and black color scheme for Ultimatum for years. Puppet has it, so does Lex Metalis and Til the End!. It's downplayed a bit on Into the Pit due to the colorful front cover.

Gotcha. Just curious. But the green color seriously does remind of me Overkill (or perhaps Type O Negative, and I didn't think you were much of a Type O fan, haha) either way.

Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:43 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:

Maybe we could resurrect "Burn" for that show.

That would be cool...I like the Iron Fist idea though...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Iron Fist would be easy. We do that one at just about every show anyhow. headbanger

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Iron Fist would be easy. We do that one at just about every show anyhow. My Ultimatum collection has increased... 11840

I'll work it up...
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:12 pm

wow!! this sounds so awesome! truly i am so happy that Ultimatum can share in your very special day,glenn!! this is so great!! someone had better film this event and take tons of pics! truly this will be a happy anniversary,glenn.all the best to all the bands involved and of course,bill bafford.just so you know i will be doing my darnest to really go all out to promote this event for all of you! My Ultimatum collection has increased... 320592 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 911681 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 591800 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 795291
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
... for the longest time the only Ultimatum stuff I've had was the re-release of SYMPHONIC EXTREMITIES and the original PUPPET OF DESTRUCTION. Well, I finally got around to picking up the remaster of MECHANICS OF PERILOUS TIMES this week via CDBaby. Only given it one spin thus far but me likee!

...at the rate I'm going, I should be all caught up on the Ultimatum discography....oh, around 2017 or so. Laughing

Welcome to the club! You're about halfway there - to getting them all.

I have every Ultimatum album (and I've purchased most of them two times, just to support the band).

It's always cool to see people buying Ultimatum stuff.

My Ultimatum collection has increased... 778825 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 778825 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 778825
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 am

By the way fellas, I noticed that the CDBaby page for MECHANICS... didn't have any "reviews" on it so I posted a short blurb...

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ultimatummetal2

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks. Reviews on those sorts of sites always help sell copies.

ult

Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:23 am

ahem,still waiting for that link for my Ultimatum ring tone? anyone? My Ultimatum collection has increased... 337331 My Ultimatum collection has increased... 795291
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am

I think you can get Ulitmatum ring tones on Itunes.

PostSubject: Re: My Ultimatum collection has increased...   My Ultimatum collection has increased... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ultimatum collection has increased...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next