Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition' Empty
PostSubject: Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition'   Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition' Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Your gonna wanna cuddle up with your spouse around the fireplace with some warm cocoa

and listen in as we feature some of your favorite Stryper Love songs this time around on our

Special Valentines Day edition of Strictly Stryper!!!

Once you get your fill of all those Stryper ballads your gonna wanna stay tuned in and listen

to our very special guest interview with Adam Lee Kemp lead vocalist for Crystavox!!!

Not enough for you yet? Well your going to hear a WORLD PREMIER Crystavox track

off of the upcoming release ‘The 20 Year Mix’ and you will be the first to hear a major

announcement about the new Crystavox CD/DVD package!!

Did you hear that World Premier track, World Premier announcement! What else could

you ask for! More Stryper? Well ok we got plenty more Stryper stuff for you with news,

reviews, cover songs the whole nine yards, you know the drill by now!!

So tune in and catch all your favorite Stryper ballads, and all your favorite Strictly Stryper

segments as we celebrate Valentines Day on Strictly Stryper!

Be sure to visit www.strictlystryper.com for all of our affiliates and for air dates and times

beginning this weekend February 6th!

Roxx Productions

www.roxxproductions.com

www.strictlystryper.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition'   Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition' Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 am

All the Stryper ballads together? Yeesh. All that sugar will put your entire audience into a diabetic coma. Laughing

Mind you, I like Stryper, but the majority of their ballads have not aged very well at all (exception: "Lady" off of AGAINST THE LAW)

But that's just me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition'   Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition' Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:29 am

Together As One was my wedding song.

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition'   Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition' Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 am

You'll want to hear the Crystavox track it's great. Not as good as their new album cover, but great nonetheless. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition'   Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strictly Stryper - 'The Valentine's Edition'
Page 1 of 1