Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Roxx Records is very proud to announce the Spring release of Pastor Brad’s ‘Break Out’! After 5 independent instrumental shred albums, Pastor Brad is back with his fourth full-length vocal album and his first on Roxx Records! While the old-school guitar shred influences are still here, this album will hit you square in the face with some of the heaviest sounding riffs ever recorded on any Pastor Brad album!

What started out as a true solo CD turned in to a very special release with tons of special guest artists! The album is set to feature the following very special guest appearances…

Ken Tamplin

Les Carlsen (of Bloodgood)

Rachel Anne (of Iron Majesty)

Chaz Bond (of Jacob’s Dream)

Richie Z (of Blind Seven)

Dave Merriwether (of Stricken)

Jim Griffin (of Griffin X)

Norman ‘Ski’ Kiersznowski (of Faith Factor)

Luke Weber (of The Pastor Brad Band)

Angel Zamora

As an added bonus the first 100 pre-orders of this special release will come with a bonus disc entitled ‘Best of the Rest’ a bonus disc of rarities, unreleased tracks and also some of the ‘Break Out’ tracks featuring Pastor Brad handling all the vocals! (they were just too good not to put out) So if you’re a Pastor Brad fan you will definitely want to get in on the pre-order for this one!

This debut Roxx Release is set to hit the streets on April 27, 2010 and will be available everywhere!

Also be sure to check out the brand new Roxx Store while you're at it!!!!

Visit www.roxxproductions.com for all the details

Help us get a grass roots effort going on this one and really make this a huge success for all involved!

CUT AND PASTE THE TEXT BELOW IN MYSPACE, NETWORKING BOARDS, ANYWHERE YOU CAN HELP!

Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) PressRelease
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Nice artwork! Who was the artist that did the cover?
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Thanks we have been geting some good press on that already!

This artwork and also the artwork for the bonus disc (Which is going to be a completely separately packaged disc) were done by JBM Design!

Who also is currently working on the new Crystavox Cover art and has been assigned the Sacrificed packaging as well!

In addition he built and webmasters sites for Roxx and also currently Michael Phillips website among a host of other things I am sure!

Check out JBM Design at www.jbmdsgn.com
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 pm

BillRoxx wrote:
Thanks we have been geting some good press on that already!

This artwork and also the artwork for the bonus disc (Which is going to be a completely separately packaged disc) were done by JBM Design!

Who also is currently working on the new Crystavox Cover art and has been assigned the Sacrificed packaging as well!

In addition he built and webmasters sites for Roxx and also currently Michael Phillips website among a host of other things I am sure!

Check out JBM Design at www.jbmdsgn.com

That guy rules!!!!! I want to buy his art work for the house!!!!!!!

BTW - I know Brian did the work! Just trying to give him a plug!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:37 am

That's cool he is doing a killer job!

Wait til you see the Crystavox cover art next!
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Les Carlsen just got out of the studio and we got his vox done!!!!

That was the LAST track we were waiting on!

The week before we got Dave from Stricken's vox!

PB's CD is going to rock! We will be sending to Cliffy to master soon!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Cliffy has mastered the tunes, the layout is complete and it will be sent to the printers ASAP. Be sure to preorder to receive the extra bonus CD "Best of the Rest".

PREORDER HERE: http://roxxproductions.storenvy.com/products/9341-pastor-brad-break-out-cd
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:41 am

Did I already order this, or is this the first time it's open for pre-order?

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 am

kmorg wrote:
Did I already order this, or is this the first time it's open for pre-order?

I just went through the list and couldn't find an order from you for this. Just for the Moshketeers.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:06 am

Check again. Cool

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:08 am

kmorg wrote:
Check again. Cool

What? No Crystavox or Sacrificed preorders? Wink
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 am

I paid for the pre-order of The Sacrificed in November last year, so I better be on that list! Very Happy

I'm not sure about the Crystavox CD yet. I think I have the original laying around somewhere, and I'm not sure I need to upgrade that one....

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 am

I'm sure you're on that list. Just bustin' your balls. Smile
Back to top Go down
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:02 am

Well all of the orders and pre-orders finally shipped this week!

Post and let us know what you think when they start to arrive!

The bonus discs were taken down from the Roxx store and the pre-sale is over!

We have listed the remaining copies of 'Best of the Rest' in our ebay store!

When they are gone, they are gone! Last chance to get one of these!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pastor-Brad-Break-Out-BONUS-Disc-Deliverance-Stryper-/300426220526?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_CDs&hash=item45f2cc53ee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)   Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pastor Brad - Break Out (Release Date 4/27/10)
Page 1 of 1