Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disaffection

Go down 
+11
Fat Freddy
powermacho
Wargod
mc666
Thrasher73
mr.electric39
Dave the Boss
MetalFRO
ultmetal
Stender
Jesusandmetal23
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Disaffection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:57 am

Last edited by ultmetal on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:59 am

Good stuff. Their BEGIN THE REVOLUTION disc has been a regular spinner since I first got it a few months back.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Good stuff. Their BEGIN THE REVOLUTION disc has been a regular spinner since I first got it a few months back.

Me too. It will make my Top 20 for the year. Disaffection - Page 2 11840

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 am

Yea, I'm digging these guys as well. I picked this one up after reading some nice words from both Freddy & Ult. It's been in the rotation for a coupla weeks now.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 am

Yeah I agree with you guys.Its been a regular spinner for me and will be in my top 10 at least.Good quality Brazilian Thrash!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:38 pm

I really think this band is getting forgotten the shuffle. I finally got a copy after all this time and jammed the whole thing today. The vocals remind me of killian from vio-lence sometimes with the inflections he uses sometimes..haha. That may be bad for some people ahaha I dunno...I think this is the best thrash release in recent years from a christian band.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disaffection   Disaffection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disaffection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: