Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.

Go down 
+24
T-Roy
James B.
mr.electric39
Addy
jerseyultifan+
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
manny
Dave the Boss
MetalFRO
Required Fields
Jesusandmetal23
Wargod
Getizzyback
snooloui
thejokeriv
7thSaviour
Metal Misfit
mc666
tohostudios
Metallic Blaze
ultmetal
Stender
krokus
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Empty
PostSubject: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:31 pm

We all like metal on this forum but some are more into thrash metal, others into death/black, others into epic or power metal etc...but we have in common that we all BUY our music (and sometimes we trade). We like to listen to our music original, not free downloaded from the net. Its very rare to find a forum were everybody have one thing in common. That makes this forum so great. We have respect for our music and we respect people that are like us and thats why we have respect for ourselves WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. 11840 . WE ARE THE BEST WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_biggrin WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. 591800
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:42 pm

I agree we are the best. WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. 778825
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

I admit it. I'm a vinyl and CD junkie.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Total CD junkie here. If I can't 'hold it' I don't want it.

and yes, I'm glad we all have that in common. This place rocks!!! It has become my home on the net.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:34 pm

I can honestly say I've never downloaded anything unless the artist said it was OK. Even then, I only do it if there's no CD version and it's free.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I can honestly say I've never downloaded anything unless the artist said it was OK. Even then, I only do it if there's no CD version and it's free.

Same here. I absolutely refuse to pay for a download. Why would I do that?? You don't own anything but a little computer file. You can't trade it. You can't sell it.

The music industry is really hoodwinking folks into thinking this is the newest, greatest thing. Not.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:43 pm

yes, we are addicted to metal and we need to buy our stuff for the ultimate metal pleasure. HAIL TO ALL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:49 pm

My CD addiction is out of control. I need to buy yet another CD shelf because I've got stacks of CDs laying all around the house and it's getting to the point that I can't find stuff.

I was looking for one of those Less Than Jake albums I posted about in the Listening To thread and finally found the CD sans digipak laying on the floorboard in the back seat of my car.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:59 pm

i hate heavy metal. i have no idea why i keep wasting my money on it.

Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Yeah, my wallet takes a beating over my compulsion to physically own the music. Unfortunately, many labels & artists are using digital download links these days when it comes to review purposes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 pm

mc666 wrote:
i hate heavy metal. i have no idea why i keep wasting my money on it.

Me too, stupidest thing ever.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I have always bought ot traded for all my albums, and now I even BUY MP3 downloads at times, because the times they are a-changin'. I don't wanna rip off the artists. SAVE THE MUSIC! BUY THE MUSIC AND ATTEND THE CONCERTS!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Yep!!!! I will not steal music!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:47 pm

I used to download music before. Then one day, I discovered these so called 'CDs' and from then on I was addicted *

*note: this was about 8 months ago WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Lol
Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:57 pm

I admit to downloading stuff like demos because they are great to hear but not available to buy, but as a music lover I own over 500 CDs.I have a weakness for bands, if I like 1 of their songs I MUST OWN THEIR ENTIRE COLLECTION...aaaahhhhhhhhh (poof)
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Awesome peeps here I buy cds all the time I think the most I ever bought in 1 year was over 1200 physical cds. I have DL before but mostly stuff that isn't on cd and some very obscure 70's rock that will never see cds.

But to date I just went over 9000 cds, tapes, and vinyl.

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Vinyl, Cd, and tapes. I got 'em WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_lol I also have downloads.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:32 pm

I will download, but I do like to support the bands I like as well. I know some albums are out of print, but I still like to own at least one "real" album by the bands I like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:39 pm

I download if I can't find it physically or it's insanely expensive.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I admit it. I'm a vinyl and CD junkie.

Right there with you! I am a collector, and I have to have that physical product in hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:33 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
I download if I can't find it physically or it's insanely expensive.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 am

I don't feel that I own an album if I don't have a physical copy, I am a CD junkie and I like going into the living room seen shelves filled with music.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:48 am

manny wrote:
I don't feel that I own an album if I don't have a physical copy, I am a CD junkie and I like going into the living room seen shelves filled with music.

So we have a site full of addicts! Cool

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:00 am

ultmetal wrote:

So we have a site full of addicts! WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_cool

"Hi, my name's Freddy and I'm a CD-aholic..."

(Room full of H.O.M. members) "HI, FREDDY!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 am

I never download.I have to have the actual cd in my hand so I can flip through the booklet and admire the artwork.I guess Im a cd-holic as well.Its great to be among others with the same sickness. WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.   WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON ON THIS FORUM.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next