Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redtagmarket.com?

Go down 
+2
Grimmo
jstate
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Redtagmarket.com? Empty
PostSubject: Redtagmarket.com?   Redtagmarket.com? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:33 am

So I bought an Exumer disc from these guys off ebay last week. Today I get an email that says they are looking for the item and I can either wait or get a refund. Was wondering if anyone has any experiences with these guys? I'm inclined to wait but not having the item they were selling is a big red flag to me.
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

Redtagmarket.com? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redtagmarket.com?   Redtagmarket.com? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:42 am

I've bought a few discs from Redtagmarket.com over the last couple of years. Haven't had any problems so far. It could be lost in their actual stock. At least they've emailed you, to let you know what's going on. I'm reasonably sure they'll take care of your order ... they won't want the negative feedback on ebay. If they can't find it, just get your refund ... and try another seller.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Redtagmarket.com? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redtagmarket.com?   Redtagmarket.com? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:34 am

Yea Ive got things from them before with no problem. Before ebay set their shipping fees to $3 they used to rape you with shipping though, and they wouldn't combine shipping. That was my only problem with them.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Redtagmarket.com? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redtagmarket.com?   Redtagmarket.com? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Ordered a Molly Hatchet disc from 'em a couple of years back. Got my disc in about two weeks, so no problem there.
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

Redtagmarket.com? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redtagmarket.com?   Redtagmarket.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:14 am

Bought a few discs off them -they let me know when they've been mailed. The no combining shipping is a bummer, but understandable given their huge range.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Redtagmarket.com? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redtagmarket.com?   Redtagmarket.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Cool. What I was hoping to hear. Sounds like I'll wait then.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Redtagmarket.com? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redtagmarket.com?   Redtagmarket.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 pm

I have perused a lot of their auctions but never bought from them. Their prices seem kinda of high for what I am looking for. I hope things turn out well for you, jstate. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redtagmarket.com? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redtagmarket.com?   Redtagmarket.com? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redtagmarket.com?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: