Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE

Go down 
+9
nevermore
Addy
Orion Crystal Ice
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
manny
thejokeriv
tohostudios
7thSaviour
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Empty
PostSubject: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 am

I love her music! EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 11840
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:23 am

EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 355277 EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 810647 EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 811939 EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 576953 EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Sleep EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 352445

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:42 am

Didn't they used to be called living sacrafice?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 am

I am a fan, Amy Lee is one of the best young vocalist out there.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 am

I like them.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:14 am

Uh...no. Just no. Pass the Lacuna Coil.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:16 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Uh...no. Just no. Pass the Lacuna Coil.

I'd much rather listen to Lacuna Coil too.

But I still like Evanescence in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:23 am

Is it sad that with the new LC, now I don't know which one I like least?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:24 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

I felt the same way at first about the new LC album. But I have to say - it really grew on me in time. After about 4 spins, I was loving it!

Give it a chance to grow on ya.

EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 604261
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:05 pm

I like Fallen, my Youngest stepson LOVES Bring me to Life its his #1 favorite song he says

I did hear them do a Nirvana cover (thanks to MB) and it was pretty good
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Can't stick them! I had to see them live in 2006 and Amy was awful! Never again!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Can't stick them? Speak American, you wacky Canuck-a-limey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:23 pm

Canuck-a-limey?! Laughing
Basically "can't stick them" = I can't stand that dreadful noise! Razz
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 pm

tohostudios wrote:
EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 355277 EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 810647 EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 811939 EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 576953 EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Sleep EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 352445

I agree!!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 am

tohostudios wrote:
PRICELESS! EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 201269
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

I felt the same way at first about the new LC album. But I have to say - it really grew on me in time. After about 4 spins, I was loving it!

Meh. I've enjoyed all the Lacuna Coil albums, but this latest one is lifeless. Just way too paint-by-numbers for my tastes. Decent album, but only in passing.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:18 am

Eyesore wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Orion Crystal Ice wrote:

COMALIES is my LC fave!
Meh. I've enjoyed all the Lacuna Coil albums, but this latest one is lifeless. Just way too paint-by-numbers for my tastes. Decent album, but only in passing.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Amy is a friend of mine and I like her stuff, though Ben's New Band "We Are the Fallen" will probably be better.

www.myspace.com/wearethefallen
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 am

325ad wrote:
Amy is a friend of mine and I like her stuff, though Ben's New Band "We Are the Fallen" will probably be better.

www.myspace.com/wearethefallen
Ben knows how to write a hit song, that's for sure, but this new band will be a bit too homogenized, I think. He went on to become an industry songwriter after Evanescence. Everything will probably be just a bit too sweet and shallow.

If you compare the last Evanescence album to their earlier stuff, it's far more ambitious. I dig that much more.

And Rocky is in We Are The Fallen? Crazy. I still remember when he was in Fleshcompressor and Shredded Corpse and worked at Camelot Music at the McCain Mall. Dude has done well since then, eh?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:20 am

When is We Are the Fallen releasing their debut album? This has been in the works for quite some time.

I'm skeptical, but I'm willing to give them a chance.
Back to top Go down
Ford.Prefect
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:39 pm

I used to have a friend who after like a month of me asking what was his favorite band and him telling me I wouldn't believe him if he told me evanescence.....he was right i didnt belive him for about a week.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Ford.Prefect wrote:
I used to have a friend who after like a month of me asking what was his favorite band and him telling me I wouldn't believe him if he told me evanescence.....he was right i didnt belive him for about a week.

Why not? Isn't that easier than believing his favorite band was Alabama or some country band?
Back to top Go down
Ford.Prefect
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 pm

MEtallic: I was in highschool at the time and considered this blaspemy..lol Wasn't to open minded back then
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:34 pm

Ford.Prefect wrote:
MEtallic: I was in highschool at the time and considered this blaspemy..lol Wasn't to open minded back then

EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE 201269

Oh I see.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:11 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
When is We Are the Fallen releasing their debut album? This has been in the works for quite some time.

I'm skeptical, but I'm willing to give them a chance.
I'll give 'em a chance. Ben is very talented!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE   EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVANESCENCE/AMY LEE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: