Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magnitude 9

Go down 
+2
Eyesore
snooloui
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Has there really been no discussion about this band? One of those bands that i'm reminded of Fates Warning and Balance Of Power. The rumor has been that the singer will be on the new BOP if it ever happens. Any fans?
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Balance of Power are cool, which means I should check out this band too. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Magnitude 9 rule! Big fan. Hate that their band name is listed as Magnitude 9 and Magnitude Nine on albums. Hurts my OCD heart. Haha.

But yeah, one of the better prog bands out there.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:54 pm

I like them. Haven't heard their more proggy stuff, but 'Decoding the Soul' does sound exactly like FW 'Inside Out'..and has some great songs on it as well.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:05 pm

I need to check them out. I'd sounds like the sort of thing I'm bound to like. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:54 am

Is there any word on a new BOP album?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Magnitude 9 rule! Big fan. Hate that their band name is listed as Magnitude 9 and Magnitude Nine on albums. Hurts my OCD heart. Haha.

But yeah, one of the better prog bands out there.

DITTO! Why do bands do that? 7th Reign is another band doin' the same. On thier second CD it says Seventh Reig, with a brand new logo, but the spine on the CD still lists it as 7th Reign! AAARGHHHH, makes me go mental!

Anyhow, I love Magnitude 9. Have all their releases. Sadly they are no longer together, I think.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 pm

I like Mag 9! 9/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magnitude 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnitude 9   Magnitude 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnitude 9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: