Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Might Be Emo

Go down 
+12
thejokeriv
manny
James B.
SlaytanicPOWER
DallasBlack
QuothTheRaven
Schbopo
mc666
Dave the Boss
Fat Freddy
exact33
T-Roy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:24 am

thejokeriv wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
I ended up getting really pissed off at this cause of the ads, so i never did get the results

Yep - me too. It kept asking for al sorts of information, so I stopped before I got to the results!

Make that three. I got like 12 "sign up for this please" adds that I hit SKIP on before I finally said F*** this.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:04 am

I'm not filling out the form, but I had to laugh at the "last time you spoke to your dad" part.

We talked about going hunting!! We're making plans on going wild hog hunting. For Christmas I just bought his this year's Shooter's Bible, a wild hog caller, and a box of .30 caliber carbine ammo.

I doubt there's even a little emo in me, except that I hate killing spiders. I love spiders and will spare them if I can. They're the most impressive of the creepy crawlies in my book.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:35 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
I ended up getting really pissed off at this cause of the ads, so i never did get the results

Yep - me too. It kept asking for al sorts of information, so I stopped before I got to the results!

Make that three. I got like 12 "sign up for this please" adds that I hit SKIP on before I finally said F*** this.
firefox + noscript = no problems.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:11 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I'm not filling out the form, but I had to laugh at the "last time you spoke to your dad" part.

We talked about going hunting!! We're making plans on going wild hog hunting. For Christmas I just bought his this year's Shooter's Bible, a wild hog caller, and a box of .30 caliber carbine ammo.

I doubt there's even a little emo in me, except that I hate killing spiders. I love spiders and will spare them if I can. They're the most impressive of the creepy crawlies in my book.

LOL!!!! Just before the snow I sprayed the outside of my house with bug killer!!!! DEATH TO SPIDERS!!!! Hey, that sounds like a good name for a death metal band!!!!!!!

On the band name front, my kids got new Sketchers (Shoes) a couple weeks ago (thank God for the Sketchers outlet and their buy one get one sales!!!!) and they come with comic books. My daughters was about 'Hydee and the Hytops' - a girl band in high school. They where in a battle of the bands against 'Snake Claws' and I was hoping 'Snake CLaws' would win.... No such luck...

I saw a couple emo kids in a snow ball fight the other day - one got hit too hard and started getting all emo on the other........
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am

Quote :
one got hit too hard and started getting all emo on the other........

You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:43 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
one got hit too hard and started getting all emo on the other........

You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Lol
Laughing very hard So he was cutting himself out of spite?
Back to top Go down
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 am

Fortunately I share nothing aesthetically in common with these images besides * THIS ONE *

http://webadventures.at/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/yourscenesucks.jpg

http://www.dobi.nu/yourscenesucks/postrocker/scene.jpg

http://www.dobi.nu/yourscenesucks/screamo/scene.jpg
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:32 pm

What does emo stand for?
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:35 am

Gilbert wrote:
What does emo stand for?

Emotional... Razz
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
What does emo stand for?

Emotional... Razz
Laughing very hard
GOTTA BE IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:06 pm

I thought it meant kitten in a nice way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Might Be Emo   You Might Be Emo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Might Be Emo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: