Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download

Go down 
+4
SideShowDisaSter
Olafsto
Thrasher73
mc666
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Empty
PostSubject: Theocracy: New Album Update   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:12 am

New song: http://www.myspace.com/theocracyband 🤘

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:28 am

thanks for the link. been waiting for new stuff! Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download 927150

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:30 am

Matt is great!Never would have thought you were a fan mc666.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:29 am

thrasher73 wrote:
i like alot of traditional/power metal. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:51 am

thrasher73 wrote:
Yep. He seems like a hilarious dude, too. Did you hear the April Fool's song they posted? They did one in 2005 and one this year. This year's was hilarious. They said the new album was gonna be called "Skeletor Goes To Mars!" And then they posted a song, and the song, despite being retarded, was actually really good! Laughing very hard

Matt's St. Anger tribute is also a classic! You guys have heard that, right? Check these out:

MATT SMITH'S TRIBUTE TO ST. ANGER
NEW ALBUM PREVIEW (4/1/2005)
NEW ALBUM PREVIEW (4/1/2007)

lol!

And here's another new clip (a real one):

TEASER SAMPLE
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:56 am

yeah,the Skeletor goes to mars joke was pretty good:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:02 pm

Finally! been waiting for something new fro them.
Anyone know when the album is coming?
Think I read somewhere that it was boing to be a double album, ore two albums?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 9:08 pm

Olafsto wrote:
It's going to be two albums. I think Matt plans on releasing one toward the fall/winter, and then the other like six months to a year later.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
It's going to be two albums. I think Matt plans on releasing one toward the fall/winter, and then the other like six months to a year later.

Again, thank you very much for the info Eyesore!!
who needs Encyclopaedia Metallum when people on this forum knows everything worth knowing bout Metal:humble
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:22 pm

http://www.theocracymusic.com/TheocracyTeaserJuly07.mp3

New teaser clip. Do you guys know how awesome this album is gonna be?

No?

Totally! That's how much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:18 pm

Matt finished the album yesterday. Now he's off to a vacation and the album is off for mastering.

The album will be called Mirror Of Souls. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:27 pm

That St. Anger was SOOOOOOO funny! I laughed until I cried the first time I heard that a few years ago!

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:33 pm

Have you guys heard his Christmas medley? Absolutely incredible. I would sacrifice digits for a Christmas album from these guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:35 pm

kethdredd wrote:
Have you guys heard his Christmas medley? Absolutely incredible. I would sacrifice digits for a Christmas album from these guys.
The three Christmas songs can be found here:

http://www.theocracymusic.com/mp3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:16 pm

O' Come Emmanuel Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Rockon

That's a link to Theocracy's 2007 Christmas song. Again, it's a killer tune! I generally hate Christmas songs, but they totally turn these into straight up metal tunes. The lyrics are cheesy still, but the music is killer as always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 7:20 pm

I flippin' love Theocracy. I got their debut album many years ago - right after it came out initially. I've been waiting for this new album for a LONG time! I hope it's released in 08.

Anyone know when it's supposed to be out?

This band really has an original sound. Especially for being a Christian metal band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:44 am

blackieboy wrote:
I flippin' love Theocracy. I got their debut album many years ago - right after it came out initially. I've been waiting for this new album for a LONG time! I hope it's released in 08.

Anyone know when it's supposed to be out?

This band really has an original sound. Especially for being a Christian metal band.
Matt finished the recording back in November, I think (I posted it above somewhere), so the album will definitely come out in 2008. I can't wait. The samples so far have sounded awesome!
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 am

Wahoo! new Christmas song!
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus
Metal student
Metal student
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:07 am

That new song "On Eagles Wings" is awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:55 pm

Love Oh Come Emmanuel. These guys top each yearseffort every time. I'm all over the new album like stink on Rich. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:46 am

I think it would be cool if they made their 3rd album a Christmas album and released it next December.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download   Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:44 pm

First off, these guys HAVE to release a Christmas album some year because...quite frankly they are AWESOME!

Second, I've waited for another album from these guys since I heard the last album shortly after it's release so I am really anticipating this one. Judging from some of the samples I will not be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

Theocracy: 2007 Christmas Song Download
Page 1 of 1