Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Empty
PostSubject: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 5:17 pm

If anyone hasn't heard Subpoena from Philadelphia, PA yet, you should take a second and check them out. They recently signed to Infidel Records and recorded a three song demo at Water Music in Hoboken, NJ. You can hear the tracks on their myspace. They will be touring this summer so try to make it out if they are playing near you.

www.myspace.com/subpoena
www.infidelrecords.com
www.watermusic.net
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 6:08 pm

Boring, Sidney. Boring, Boring, BORING! EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE....
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 6:23 pm

Ugh.

Somebody take that "singer" out back and shoot him.

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 6:33 pm

Despite the name, you can't make people listen to that!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:48 am

Wow. Philly bands certainly have come a long way since the hey-day of Cinderella & Britany Fox. And I'm not sure that's such a good thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:56 am

sounds like all the other metalcore bands out today:angry:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:32 pm

ouch, well at least you guys are honest. they aren't anything ground breaking but guitarist are only 19 and extremely accomplished for their age. I'm expecting they'll write better stuff as they get older.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:37 pm

Dont get me wrong,they sound like decent musicians but the trouble is they sound like 90% of whats going on in the metalcore scene today
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:10 pm

booey wrote:
ouch, well at least you guys are honest. they aren't anything ground breaking but guitarist are only 19 and extremely accomplished for their age. I'm expecting they'll write better stuff as they get older.

I'm just bustin' stones cause I'm from Philly. The music's not bad, but the vocals, well, let's just say it ain't my cuppa tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:59 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Dont get me wrong,they sound like decent musicians but the trouble is they sound like 90% of whats going on in the metalcore scene today

truth.

I'm just bustin' stones cause I'm from Philly. The music's not bad, but the vocals, well, let's just say it ain't my cuppa tea.

Philly is a great city home of cheese steaks, tasty cakes, scapple and a smurf poo ton of history. I grew up on the jersey side of the delaware 5 minutes from philly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal   Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Subpoena, Philadelphia Metal
Page 1 of 1