Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DRAMARAMA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

DRAMARAMA Empty
PostSubject: DRAMARAMA   DRAMARAMA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 pm

So I picked up "Cinema Verite" a few months ago....and have become increasingly obsessed with it.

I only was familiarwith the song "Anything Anything" which I knew kicked ass....and I gotta say the rest of the cd does as well...

My fave tune being "Questions"...

Any one else dig this band? What is the rest of their catalog like?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

DRAMARAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAMARAMA   DRAMARAMA Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:16 pm

The rest of their catalog is worth picking up and my favorite tune by this guys is 'Last Cigarette' and it goes something like this:

Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

DRAMARAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAMARAMA   DRAMARAMA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:09 am

I'm a bit surprised Shiney, i assumed you always dug them. They're of your vintage after all!

No doubt in my mind John Easdale is every bit as a brilliant as generational touchstone Paul Westerberg, incredible songwriter of a kickin' rock n' roll band.

Pick up all their albums, their all gracious gifts of rock n' roll gold rarely heard. I'm guessing you'd really love Hi-Fi-Sci-Fi (1993), i compare it favourably to Soul Asylum's Grave Dancers Union in it's similar transition from big time indie players to big time rock action only thing is SA broke but Dramarama didn't. Big "Rock" production that grinds out a kind of ACB/NYDOLLS/STONES sleaze, Sylvain Sylvain guests and the coolest drummer in the world Clem Burke plays on it. What more could you want.

My fave Dramarama tune........

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DRAMARAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRAMARAMA   DRAMARAMA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DRAMARAMA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: