Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samples of new Great White album

Go down 
+5
ghost
krokus
Required Fields
kmorg
Metal Misfit
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Samples of new Great White album Empty
PostSubject: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:54 pm

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news07/0605gre.shtml

Really good sounding stuff. I loved their last album, looking forward to this one.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:09 pm

Arttie will be so happy Very Happy

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28414

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:32 pm

This album will be burning up the charts in no time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:09 pm

Required Fields wrote:

Razz

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:12 pm

Required Fields wrote:

Most of the bands' albums that we talk about on here usually do.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:13 pm

I don't think you got the joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:23 pm

Bad joke.

I'm looking forward to this album.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:41 pm

Nice samplers. They still have it in them, it got never burned away and thats a good thing. They are back with a fresh spirit but with a 80s sound. GREAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 3:51 pm

The samples sound promisingly.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 6:07 pm

krokus wrote:
Nice samplers. They still have it in them, it got never burned away and thats a good thing. They are back with a fresh spirit but with a 80s sound. GREAT!!!!

It never "burned away"...LOL.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 1:54 am

i was never a fan, but the new stuff doesn't sound half bad.

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:18 pm

Been spinning this album non-stop since I got in to work today at 12:30pm. It's an excellent album! Not a bad song in sight. Best Great White album in years!

There's some old school rockers, some bluesy ballads, and some other mid-tempo gems. "Still Hungry" is fantastic! A great, great tune. This would have been a huge hit 20 years ago.

Definitely check this one out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:20 pm

Sound good...I will probably buy it.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 7:07 pm

I think I've seen Great White at least 10 times, its between them and Kix for most shows I've seen from a single band. They always put on a good show. I might actually grab their new disc.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 12:49 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Been spinning this album non-stop since I got in to work today at 12:30pm. It's an excellent album! Not a bad song in sight. Best Great White album in years!

There's some old school rockers, some bluesy ballads, and some other mid-tempo gems. "Still Hungry" is fantastic! A great, great tune. This would have been a huge hit 20 years ago.

Sounds awesome. I'll have to pick it up next paycheck, assuming it's got a U.S. release. Yes, I'm still bitter about not being able to pick up the new Scorps or WASP at any local music store.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:15 pm

Arttie IS happy!!! I've had it in non-stop since I got the promo! I have the Euro-version on order as well.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:31 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Sounds awesome. I'll have to pick it up next paycheck, assuming it's got a U.S. release. Yes, I'm still bitter about not being able to pick up the new Scorps or WASP at any local music store.
Yeah, there's a US version. It doesn't have the bonus cut, though. Definitely worth picking up.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 7:04 pm

Shrapnel is carrying Great White in the US...

ARttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:09 pm

Just picked it up yesterday. Great stuff! I'm glad they're sticking to their roots all the way through and not trying to "modernize" themselves. Amazing album.

It's been a great summer to be a 80s rock fan: Scorpions, Tesla, Poison, and Great White have all delivered.

angry @ Bon Jovi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:51 am

Who's the big Great White fan here? I can't remember. Anyway, I thought this was pretty cool:

http://www.impulsemusic.com/catalog/detail.asp?id=4882

Samples of new Great White album Greatwhite-hooked-promo

Rare 1991 promo CD/cassette in 7"x7"x1" box in 'fishing net'. CD shows the censored sleeve, while the cassette shows the uncensored one.

$59.99
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17064

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:12 am

A total throwback to the 80's and i'm loving it! I also love their classic song "Rock Me". I will probably buy this record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 7:42 am

Sound good.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:19 pm

I bought it already some time ago and just love it. Great comeback album with passion that any hard rock or GW fan will and must love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samples of new Great White album   Samples of new Great White album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samples of new Great White album
Page 1 of 1