Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello.

Go down 
+14
DallasBlack
kmorg
James B.
tohostudios
thejokeriv
exact33
Thrasher73
manny
Orion Crystal Ice
Stender
MetalGuy71
Schbopo
Fat Freddy
Rogue Angel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rogue Angel
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rogue Angel

Number of posts : 35

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Quote :
He had a lovely anus.

That is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Angel
Metal novice
Metal novice
Rogue Angel

Number of posts : 35

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:33 pm

Btw..the name Rogue Angel bears no significance to anything other than I thought it sounded cool. I have always had a fascination with Lucifer however. I don't "believe" in supernatural beings/gods/whatevers, but mythology fascinates me. Lucifer as "knowledge bringer" or "bearer of light" is interesting. Being an underdog against a cosmic bully, I find the story interesting.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 am

Rogue Angel wrote:
Btw..the name Rogue Angel bears no significance to anything other than I thought it sounded cool. I have always had a fascination with Lucifer however. I don't "believe" in supernatural beings/gods/whatevers, but mythology fascinates me. Lucifer as "knowledge bringer" or "bearer of light" is interesting. Being an underdog against a cosmic bully, I find the story interesting.

Heees a scholar.....people liiiiike him!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Rogue Angel wrote:
Wow, thanks for the welcome(s)...I don't know who or what Eyesore is or anything about his anus. Hello. - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Eyesore was a Def Leppard fanboy that came here, posted a lot, and then left for undisclosed reasons. At times he could be hilarious and intelligent and at other times just a total douche. He had a lovely anus.

I must've missed this guy. That's what I get for taking a vacation from the Forums... oh well.

Anyway, welcome Rogue Angel! I greatly enjoyed the banter caused by your name.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Sponsored content

Hello. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Hello. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: