Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AC/DC Backtracks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Anyone get this? I found it for $25 and i'm really liking it.
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Iwas wandering what it was. What is it? Left over tracks from Black Ice?
Back to top Go down

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:30 pm

A cd of studio rarities a cd of live rarities and a dvd family jewels. Studio stuff has songs like Big Gun, Snake Eye, R.I.P. Some of it i've heard but didn't have.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:35 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
A cd of studio rarities a cd of live rarities and a dvd family jewels. Studio stuff has songs like Big Gun, Snake Eye, R.I.P. Some of it i've heard but didn't have.

This is the "regular version" without all the bells & whistles of that super-duper deluxe working amp version, correct?

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Right. That one is only $199 if you want to get me a christmas gift. Hey, why isn't there more bagpipe in metal?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:50 pm

I need a bare-bones version of this. I have the Family Jewels dvd already and I can take-or-leave the live stuff. I just want the studio rareties.

TheNazgul wrote:
Right. That one is only $199 if you want to get me a christmas gift.

Sorry, I've already signed you up for the "Jelly of the Month Club". It's the gift that keeps on giving. And it's non-refundable.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 pm

AC/DC - Backtracks Deluxe Collector's Edition
WOW! What a collection!
3 CDs
2 DVDs
1 - 180 gram audiophile vinyl
164 page coffee table book
buttons, stickers, flyers, posters, guitar picks, tattoos, etc.

AC/DC Backtracks 41fhDtZnllL._SS400_

AC/DC Backtracks 513W%2B9nQI1L._SS400_

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:34 am

Show off.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:16 pm

I need to get this.
Finally Cold Hearted Man is released on CD. Had it on the casette version of Powerage, but that`s long gone..
Great song!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I need a bare-bones version of this. I have the Family Jewels dvd already and I can take-or-leave the live stuff. I just want the studio rareties.

TheNazgul wrote:

Sorry, I've already signed you up for the "Jelly of the Month Club". It's the gift that keeps on giving. And it's non-refundable.

K-Y Jelly of the month?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:25 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

TheNazgul wrote:

K-Y Jelly of the month?

Nope, regular jelly. What he does with it is his business. AC/DC Backtracks Icon_lol

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Well after you sent me those pics of what you do with it i'm too nauseated to care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AC/DC Backtracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: AC/DC Backtracks   AC/DC Backtracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AC/DC Backtracks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: