Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hookah/Nargile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Hookah/Nargile Empty
PostSubject: Hookah/Nargile   Hookah/Nargile Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Inspired by SpectreFate's Cigar thread, anyone into smoking Hookah? I come from the Near East area, so it's been part of my culture from the beginning. I love to smoke every once in a while with friends or at a lounge with interesting and new fruit flavors.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Hookah/Nargile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hookah/Nargile   Hookah/Nargile Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Tried it in Greece, smoking strawberry-flavored tobacco mixed with another "herb" from a hookah. Pretty cool experience, one that I'll never forget.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Hookah/Nargile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hookah/Nargile   Hookah/Nargile Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Tried it once, only with the flavored tobacco. It was fun - the place had a belly dancer. I had a head ache after I left - I think from way too much nicotine from the Hookah
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Hookah/Nargile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hookah/Nargile   Hookah/Nargile Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 pm

GrandNational wrote:
Inspired by SpectreFate's Cigar thread, anyone into smoking Hookah? I come from the Near East area, so it's been part of my culture from the beginning. I love to smoke every once in a while with friends or at a lounge with interesting and new fruit flavors.

Cool man! I have ancestory from Greece/cyprus, never tried hookah before though. Where exactly are you from?
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Hookah/Nargile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hookah/Nargile   Hookah/Nargile Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:07 pm

Stender wrote:
GrandNational wrote:

Cool man! I have ancestory from Greece/cyprus, never tried hookah before though. Where exactly are you from?

Armenia. My grandparents lived in Syria, Lebanon, Turkey. We have many people in Greece/Cyprus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hookah/Nargile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hookah/Nargile   Hookah/Nargile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hookah/Nargile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: