Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blondie????

Go down 
+12
Leatherface
spiritoradio
Metallic Blaze
Fat Freddy
Olafsto
Hamer12
thejokeriv
ultmetal
tohostudios
manny
Stender
DeathCult
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:02 am

Never owned any but sometimes those songs on the radio stick in my head until I want to rip my ears off. Don't know if that's good or bad.
Back to top Go down

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:04 am

I prefer brunettes.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:15 am

I liked the album that had Call Me on it, and Heart Of Glass wasnt too bad either. I prefer Debbie Harry's acting though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 am

I jam them every once in awhile. Debbie Harry looks like a reptile now, but back then she was mega hot.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:30 am

I think Blondie where and are great band, but if it is singles you are interested stick with their 'Greatest Hits' CD.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:13 am

A Best Of is enough for me.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:37 am

One year for Christmas when I was a kid I was given a copy of a Blondie album and Ted Nugent's Double Live Gonzo. I was excited about getting Gonzo. I had been wanting it ever since I heard it over a neighbors house. Insane Gonzo rock. I wasn't all that familiar with Blondie. Some time later my parents confronted me and said that they had heard that the album my aunt had given me was full of cussing and said they wanted me to give it to them. Grudgingly I went and grabbed the offending album and handed it to them. Goodbye Blondie! Ted Nugent rules! Blondie???? Icon_biggrin

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:05 am

Great story Ult!!!!! Blondie is a good, talented band.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:07 am

If you want Blondie albums behind the greatest hits album, the self titled album. 'Plastic Letters' and 'Parallel Lines' which are all great albums, and Deborah Harry does not look that bad, the woman is after all 64!
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 am

When I was a kid, Rapture was my favorite song, had it on vinyl & wore it slap out. Recently picked up a best of disc, that's enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:22 am

tohostudios wrote:
A Best Of is enough for me.

For me too..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:28 am

Debbie Harry was sooooooooo frickin hot back in the day.

She grew up in Hawthorne, NJ. I lived there for a couple of years during the mid/late 90s and I always harbored a secret hope that maybe she'd come back to town to visit family and I'd bump into her at a store or something but no such luck. Blondie???? Icon_sad

My fave Blondie song:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Glad it's not just me. I may actually pick up a greatest hits if I can find it cheap.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:29 pm

This is another band I really like, but have never ventured out and bought an album from.

I'll probably pick up a Greatest Hits platter and go from there.

But I gotta admit, I've heard quite a few Blondie songs, and there was not one of em I didn't like.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Blondie???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blondie????   Blondie???? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Debbie Harry was sooooooooo frickin hot back in the day.

She grew up in Hawthorne, NJ. I lived there for a couple of years during the mid/late 90s and I always harbored a secret hope that maybe she'd come back to town to visit family and I'd bump into her at a store or something but no such luck. Blondie???? Icon_sad

My fave Blondie song:

Absolutely one of rock's hottest women ever. Unfortunately Freddy your video didn't work, but your fave. Blondie song is also my fave Blondie song, so here it is again. Blondie???? Icon_biggrin