Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carter The USM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Carter The USM Empty
PostSubject: Carter The USM   Carter The USM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:30 am

USM as in Unstoppable Sex Machine. I was digging around looking for something fun to listen to, and I ran across four of their albums. Haven't listened to these in a decade at least. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Carter The USM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter The USM   Carter The USM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:31 am

Never have heard of em. What kind of music are they?
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

Carter The USM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter The USM   Carter The USM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:43 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
USM as in Unstoppable Sex Machine. I was digging around looking for something fun to listen to, and I ran across four of their albums. Haven't listened to these in a decade at least. Any thoughts?

Holy crap! what a blast from the past. Had completely forgotten about them. I think I will go dig through my CD collection and pop it in my car stereo today.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

Carter The USM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter The USM   Carter The USM Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Never have heard of em. What kind of music are they?

They started out as kind of a novelty band I think, but got really popular in the UK. A two man electronic band like Suicide (Rev & Vega), but with a sense of humor like Sparks or Tubes. I think they were big with Punks and Soccer Hooligans. The song I remember best was called "Glam Rock Cops".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carter The USM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter The USM   Carter The USM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carter The USM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: